Please dont leave (Child!Reader x Connor)

Connor POV

Everything fell..... Jericho had won, I was now deviant..... but the crimes got worse, some androids thought they were now the masters..... they thought 'Who cares! We won! We can do anything and nothing will stop us!'... but they were wrong. Androids and humans now had the same laws to follow, we all had the same rights now... we were equal now.... there were still human uprisings, them not wanting androids to coexist with them and there were many androids that committed crimes. Most androids lived in peace with humans, some even fell in love and got married! But some of those marriages didn't last long. The humans that rejected the new equality, terrorized androids, bombing buildings and killing as many androids as they could.

"Connor!" Hank called out to me, speed walking towards me.
"Is something wrong?" I asked him, confused at his panicked look.
"No shit! There's a hostage situation! Jeez have you not been listening to the yelling?!? I never knew you becoming deviant would make you brain dead!" (Ouch) he told me quickly.
"And why is there so much panic (!ATD) on a hostage situation?" I asked intrigued.
"Ugh! It's a fucking kid!" He grabbed my arm, explaining what was happening while dragging me to the car.
~•~Time Skip~•~

We arrived at the large apartment building. Many squad cars and Swat surrounded the area, we got out of the car and we were immediately escorted inside and told where to go, we were also told that all the stairs were being guarded and so were the elevators, we had to take the nearest elevator and we had to make sure to identify ourselves.
"Jeez it's that serious huh?" Hank told the cop that escorted us inside.
"Yes. This is a very dangerous person we are dealing with.... and that kid.... she was kidnapped a couple months ago, they killed her parents while she was watching... everything was recorded and sent to the department, it was horrible and that kid.... that kid didn't budge or even cry.... she's got guts..." The cop explained.
"That man she's been stuck with tortured her and sent us videos... she didn't show anything! The only thing she showed was pure rage. This kid is far from ordinary." He continued.
"Why is that?" I asked, interested.
"She's an android like you.... huh.... but she was adopted! By harsh people.... father was in the army and mother was a drunk and an addict to that red ice drug... that's not important. We kept getting noise complaints and people thinking that they were beating the poor kid, we checked it out, but nothing seemed off.... they were wrong, we talked to they're family and neighbours who actually didn't send complaints, that kid was the happiest girl they've ever seen, those noises were only her drunken mother... when the kid and her father went away, that woman brought guys over. Those were the noises..... we even sat down with that little girl, she said that only her mother would try and hurt her when she was high or drunk, her dad would always protect her, and her mom... when she came back to her senses and always regretted her actions." He continued as the elevator we were now in moved.
"I'd prepare for the worst really.... pretty sure that kid is going to gut that man the first chance she gets... that man has no idea what he's dealing with... that small innocent looking kid, actually is way stronger then she looks, her dad was a paranoid asshole but he loved his daughter more then anything. Every time they both went out, she and her dad trained, he taught her how to defend herself and she was actually quite good at it." The cop finished as the doors opened, revealing blood on the walls, holes in the walls from gunfire. Armed cops were placed everywhere, making sure all corners were watched. A armed cop near the elevator door asked who we were and we immediately showed him. He called over another armed man who soon showed us where the room was, cops were already inside the room, but none had found the two yet, they were surrounding a door which was closed unlike the others. They were in there...
"We need as much help as we can get, we already identified the kidnapper as (enter name of some dude you hate with all your might), that room is the only one that wasn't searched, they are in there...for sure..." The armed man told us, walking towards the room, soon a larger man knocked on the door loudly, we all had our guns out just in case.
"SIR! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND WITH THE CHILD UNHARMED!" The large man yelled loudly. We heard shuffling inside the room, soon a voice could be heard.
"LONG LIVE HUMANITY!" The voice said before a gunshot could be heard, then the scream of a young girl.
"MOVE MOVE!" The officer said, kicking the door and we were met by a corpse, the corpse of the kidnapper. We heard soft crying from one of the corners and we all turned towards it, guns aimed.
"It's the kid!" A swat member yelled, I stared at the child in shock, she had blood covering her face and staining her shirt... and in her hands was the gun.
"Hey, everything is okay now..." The Swat member reached out to her and took the gun gently, not wanting to scare her more then she already was.
"Your safe... he won't hurt you anymore." Hank and I walked up to her, we helped her up and got out of there. The kid was shaking and I knew her stress level was high.
"Breath, everything is okay now." I reassured her as she nodded to me, way to scared to speak.

~~~Time Skip~~~

We arrived at the precinct, the kid with us. She finally calmed down, but she was still in shock. She was currently sitting on my desk chair, I had made sure she was comfortable.
"Hey... could you tell me your name?" I got in my knees and asked her softly.
And for the first time... she talked....
"Y-Y/N..." she whispered.
"Alright... Y/N... do you want anything?" I smiled towards her. She shook her head and looked down at her feet.
"Well... you stay here, I need to go talk with someone." I was about to get up, but she grabbed my arm.
"P-Please dont l-leave me...." She said tears in her eyes.
"Okay... I wont leave..." I told her, she smiled for the first time and hugged me.