Our new guests.

Beth's P.O.V. 

We stood in baggage collection waiting for our suitcases to come into sight. Me and Abbie had brought about 8 suitcases between us, we stood there for a while.. Thankfully because there was 5 of the boys they had quite a few suitcases aswell. Louis helped me with my suitcases and offered me and Abbie a lift to our Villa.. We walked outside into the fresh air of Australia and breathed it in. The air was moist and smelt amazing. I looked over at Abbie who smiled at me and ran over for a hug. 

''I can not believe we are in Austalia! Finally, and with One direction!'' She whispered loudly in my ear. I agreed as we jumped up and down. The guys ran over and joined in. We stood in a group hug for a few seconds until Paul shouted for us all to board the vehicle. We climbed in and gave the driver the address of the Villa. After about and hours drive we pulled up outside where me and Abbie would be staying for the next 3 months. Paul slid the door open for us and started unloading the suit cases. Abbie went in her backpack and pulled out the keys. She pushed them into the keyhole and twisted it open. We all walked in together.. it was amazing. The First thing i saw was a scarface like stair way and balcony. It was decorated with the same colours as the Penthouse we stayed in while in Japan. We ran through the house in different directions, past huge dining rooms with tables which could seat 20 people.. through games rooms with all the old retro games and kitchens with white worktops and multicoloured cabinets. We finally made it out onto the patio which looks out onto the pool

''WOOOO!'' We heard them scream from above. We looked up to see Niall, Harry, Zayn and Abbie perched on the balcony about to jump. Me and Louis turned to go back into the house but it was too late. They jumped and splashed half the pool on us. We watched and laughed as they pulled themselves back up to the surface and pushed the wet hair out their faces. 

''Where's Liam?'' Louis asked them. They shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads and went back to splashing eachother. Liam came out as we asked them and whispered if he could talk to me and Abbie. I nodded and beckoned Abbie out the pool. She climbed out and we followed Liam through the house to the front of the house where the mini van and paul stood. 

''So, I know it's kind of rude to invite ourselves and we haven't known eachother for a few days, but all the guys including me really like you girls and I was wondering.. if, well it'd be easier for us and being as this is a private estate and stuff it'd be harder for fans to find us and get in.. so anyway I was wondering.'' He stuttered, me and Abbie looked at eachother and laughed.

''YES! You can stay here! we have plenty of room!'' Abbie grinned. He smiled and pulled us in for a hug. ''Shall we go tell the boys?'' she asked, he nodded and ran through with us. Just as we got there the boys were sat on the rim of the pool stripped from their wet clothes and were just in boxers. I blushed when I saw Louis in just boxers for the second time. I had a flash back from the morning after it happened. I was lying in his bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I turned over to see him getting dressed.. Then I was snapped back into the real world by Louis shouting

''Oi Pervy pete! stop staring.. I'm cautious of my body weight.'' I smiled and told him he was gorgeous he smiled and winked at me ''Thanks babe so are you.''

Abbie's P.O.V.      

''So, when Louis and Beth have stopped flirting I have an anouncement, we would love for you all to stay here with Me and Beth!'' I exclaimed. They all clapped and got out the pool to give us wet hugs and kisses. I went inside to find the towels. All the cases and bags were in each room. Liam had supervised the rooms with Paul before he asked us obviously. In total there was 9 rooms and 10 beds because one room had two beds in it. Louis and Beth had been placed together in a double bed, Same with me and Zayn. It was then up to the boys to choose which room they chose. 

I stepped out the shower and rapped a towel around me. I stood infront of the mirror pulling a brush through the wet lugs in my hair, I stood looking at my face.. I still looked like a child. I could hear Zayn singing his verse from I Wish, I plugged the hair dryer in and blew it through my hair. When I'd finished in the bathroom I pulled on my Pjyamas -which consisted of some little cotton shorts and a cream vest top. I climbed onto the bed and pulled the quilt under my chin. Zayn turned to me and smiled. I kissed his cheek and let my head fall back onto the pillow. I felt his hand go round my waist and further down.. there. My first instinct was to push him off of me.. but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I turned to him and felt my cheeks burn a bright red when he smiled at me. 

''Are you ready for this?'' He whispered tentively in my ear. I nodded. He pushed the quilt off him and ran over to his bag and pulled out a little shiny packet. 

 sorry it's kind of short.:L