The wedding.

One week of stressful planning later.

Beth's P.O.V

I was woken by a stressful Lucy, she ran in my room and started to punch me and scream

''WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!'' I opened my eyes to be greeted by a wide eyed, towel wearing, wet haired, excited Lucy. ''We need to be on the train to Mullingar by 9am! it's now 7am! And we all need showers, well not me because I've had one.. But you do and Abbie and Jess and Charlie and Vicky! Oh god! Have we got enough shampoo!'' Then she ran out my room holding her towel up. Jesus. I got myself up and walked into my bathroom. Turned on my shower and waited for it to heat up. It's weird being able to go in the shower as soon as I woke up. Normally Louis would always go in first, it's easier that way being as he takes about 3 hours to get ready every freakin' day.  Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Josh were all staying at Niall's being as it's already in Mullingar and they'll probably be late if they were still in London. So we took the short straw and have to travel all the way to Ireland this on the train with a stressful Lucy. Thankfully we had gotten a 1st class cabin, which on this train was apparently huge. So we'd be able to do Lu's and all our hair and make-up on the way. This will take a while. The train journey will take about 6 hours.. would of taken 12 in the car. When we were all ready -No make-up, un-straightened hair, wearing hoodies, tracksuit bottoms and trainers- we lined up at the door, Lucy insisted to count us and we were on our way. We got in a mini-van to the train-station. When we got there we were shocked to see fans that had shown up to congratulate and give presents to Lucy, it made her day. We rushed onto the train after our little fan meet-up and boarded the train no problemo. Charlie was a Vet, but used to take beauty in school and worked at her auntie's salon as a child, so she knew the ropes and Lucy trusted her with our make-up, So Charlie was set to work. Abbie asked to be the last one to have hers done.. we later found out why, because she wanted to sleep. I asked her why she was so tired.

''I was up all last night writing Zayn's speech with him over Skype. He had no idea what to put, but he'd left it last minute so he'd feel the emotions of the wedding and it'd all be fresh you know?'' She explained, I nodded and she pulled the quilt over her shoulders and slumped down on the pillow. I left her be and watched the magic happen over by the mirror. Where Charlie was transforming our tired, bare faces into glamorous, fresh ones.  It took her about 2 hours to finish Lucy's but it was well worth it. She had gone for a natural look. With a matte coloured foundation, a tiny bit of blusher, false eyelashes, and a bit of mascara. Her hair was down and curled with two bits from either side of her head clipped up at the back. All the bridesmaids had the same look, but with their own tweaks on it. We all had our hair down and curled, but in different ways , Vicky and Charlie had barrel curls, Jess had a few ringlets, I had it kind of crimped and Abbie had plaited hers, because it would stay in longer.. Our make-up was the same, all had the same matte foundation as Lucy and a tiny bit of blusher. We all had a skin coloured eyeshadow on as well as false eyelashes. Abbie insisted on putting Liquid eyeliner on as well though. By the time we were all done we were nearly there. We got off at the station and bundled into yet another mini bus to Niall's grandma's house, where we can finish getting ready. We all got shoved into our bridesmaid dresses, which were a light creamy yellow. They flowed down to the floor and were strapless. Finally it was time to get Lucy into her gown. Niall's grandma helped her into it.. she said she could remember doing this for Niall's mum. The Wedding car pulled up outside ready to take Lucy to her wedding.

Abbie's P.O.V

We waved to Lucy as the mini bus drove us off to the forest where Lucy and Niall first met. She told us about it last night at the hen due. 

''Well, I used to spend a lot of time in Ireland, dancing mostly. I just loved the people and stage shows, I would always hate to leave. One day my director told me he would like an outside shot.. to play before the actually show, to give the audience a little taster. So we found a wood, an amazing wood, like the one on twilight but with more sun bursting through the branches. So we set up his camera and I danced. That was it.. I just danced. My directors name was Terry, He went off to get me a bottle of water because the forest air was drying my throat. So while he was gone I went through some routines I was going to use, and I didn't know he was standing there.. but he was, and he watched me. He clapped, told me his name was Niall Horan and we started to talk. He told me about him going off to X-factor the next day. I wished him luck and he left, but he had insisted on a hug. Terry came back and we shot the rest of the dance. When I got home that night I found a small peice of paper tucked in my bra, Niall had slipped it in without me noticing.. I had no idea, but I didn't feel it. And on the paper was his number. I sent him a text and we met in the wood again. He told me he had got through and well it went on from there. Then there was One Direction.'' She said, reminiscing the old times her and Niall had before the fame his has today.