Chapter 3

My feet were hurting and my heart was beating like some kind of stereo. Christy could not be death. I tried to stay calm but i just couldn't. It was a prank, i thought, a prank that Christy made up, just to scare me. It was geting cold outside and the sun was long gone. I was stil on my bicycle and i saw the school a head of me. I rode faster and faster.

I jumped of my bike and I saw Janice crying on the ground of the statue."Where is she?" I asked nervous and scared. I havent seen Janice cry in years." The basement. Shhh.....She." and the tears came faster and faster and she started crying louder and louder."Janice, It will be alright. Have you called the police?" She shook no."I want you to call them now, understand?" She shook yes and she tried to keep her head up while the tears were dripping off her chin ."I go look for Christy." and I ran off.

Schools are already scary in daylight, but they are terrifying at night. There was no moonlight or anyother kind of light so i took my cellphone. I shone it through every hallway I passed. The locker seemed different, it looked like every door had a creep inside of it and every squeek sounded like a hurricane. I was so hoping that it was all a joke, but Janice looked pretty bad out there. I heard something behind me and I saw some kind of shadow that was walking away. I ran after it but when I looked around the corner, it was gone. I felt so unsafe. That was probably the murderer, if it wasn't a joke. I picked up where I left off and opened the door to the basement.

I hesitated and whispered to myself "please let it be a prank. and that Christy is overloaded with ketchup and starts laughing because i looked so scared." I repeated this 3 times and finally had the courage to walk through that door.

The school basement smelled like old gym socks and poop. I tried to breathe with my mouth but the smell almost literally crawled in to my nose. It was dark in the basement with only a few light spots. I was searching for Christy and whispered " Ow god, I hope this is a joke or else i would kill you, even if you are alive." I walked off the iron stairs who made the sounds of my footsteps even bigger. I putted my hand on the big iron door who was suppose to keep the teens from walking any further. I pushed lightly and the door swung open. Apparently the lock was broken. I walked further and felt that the floor underneath me was sticky. I thought it was oil or something." Christy, where are you." I know, I am stubborn for thinking that she was still alive. I turned around the corner by the water boiler and screamed. Christy wasn't just death, she was everywhere. I saw parts of the human body that I just didn't knew. her arms were ripped off and her head was shattered in pieces. The worst thing was the smell. Her guts were spread over the entire room, and I couldn't hold it anymore an puked my own guts out. I ran upstairs to see that the sticky stuff on the floor wasn't just oil, it was blood. It was blood from Christy that was making footprints on the school floor. I heard the sirens and ran outside .