Chapter 1

My bed was extra comfi this morning. I heard my mom screaming that breakfast was ready, but i was too lazy to answer. My pillow felt like heaven so i putted my face on it. The pillow lowered the voices of my family who were all screaming. Finally Ian came into my room and started jumping on my bed. My first reaction was taking my pillow and smashed it on his head. He fell of the bed and started yelling "PILLOW FIGHT." He ran to his room and took all his stuffed animals and his own pillows. He threw them all and I tried to hide from each Winny the Pooh that was thrown at me. Finally he was out of stuffed animals and I grabbed my pillow to smother and tickle him to death. My mother came upstairs because apparently we made some noice. My mother is a really nice woman. She is a small an thin with lovely brown curly hair on her head with here and there a few grey ones. She always says that she has them because of us, but since I was a child, i knew better. 

Me and Ian walked with an angry mother behind our backs, to the table where breakfast was laid out. My mother could not cook, but with breakfast she gives everything. She makes toast, her own jam, She boiles and cooks eggs and makes her own croissants. "Mom, it is my first day at school and you want to give me obesity?'' I said. My mother started laughing and passed me the jam for my croissant. "Will Christy and Janice be there to?'' asked my mom. She loves it when I bring friends over so she can be some super mom that can talk with my friends. "Yeah mom they will be there. The are in the same class as me."

In speed mode I ate my breakfast and ran upstairs to look for an outfit. After a long search I finally putted on a pink shirt with shorts and some flip flops. My dark brown hair was in a ponytail and the only thing of make up I wore was some roug and mascara. I ran off the stairs and took my bike and bag and screamed "I'm going to school."