Sweet Invitation

Naruto and the others went home in a short period of time. However, Naruko and (y/n) had been left in Paris to continue their 'Secret' mission, "So Naruko what are going to do no—""Oi! Naruko! What do you need!" a annoyed voice interuppted (y/n) to continue her sentence then Naruko quickly looked back with shining eyes on  3 boys and 1 girl "What WE are good of? Rigth, Ichigo, Kashino, Andou, and Hanabusa?" She grinned, somehow the grin maked (y/n) curious. Then they all went to the kitchen

~A few hours later~

Naruko quickly run out the kitchen with flour on the face and wearing an apron, then she grabbed her phone then started sending some invitation to her friends and class mates to come to her house immediately.

~some where in paris~

Marinnete and Alya we're hanging out with Adrien and Nino in the cinema for movie which was nearly finished when they received a message from Naruko which suprised them the message said:

Hey guys! I just came back at Paris yesterday sorry I didn't inform you guys that I'm about to come back. So I managed to invite you guys to my home to have a little sweet feast I made for you and to introduce you to my friends and teammates on St. Mary Academy. I wish you guys could came! hoping you there!

—Naruko Uzumaki

"Did you guys received the same message as me?" Marinnete asked, as they all nodded agreing to read the same message, "Should we come?" Adrien asked, while nino is stuffing popcorn on his mouth "Yeah! I tchink we schould go thcere"  Nino suggested with his mouth fully loaded with popcorn, then Alya Laughed "Nino I suggest that you should swallow those popcorn up, before you speak" Alya said while laughing on how Nino talk, Then he swallowed the popcorn. When movie has finished they managed to past by Naruko's House for some snack since Nino had eaten all the snack on the Cinema.

~back at Naruko's house~

Kashino and Naruko was shouting at each other when they heared a door bell ding dong, on the door. Naruko and ichigo rushed to the doors like their we're playing 'The bring me game', but somehow (y/n) got the door first and fell to the ground "Hey! Naruko what are you doin' on the floor?" Alya asked, Naruko lifted her head and just smiled to Alya, tgen she quickly stand to introduce her 'NEW' housemates for a while "Oh! yeah this is (y/n) (l/n)and Ichigo Amano, and this is Alya Césaire, Nino, Adrien Agreste and Marinnete Dupain cheng" Naruko said as the two girls waved and back, then Naruko leaded the way to the dinning table. the 4 guest oohed and aahed the sweets buffet which is Naruko's Favorite set up when eating sweets, until…… Naruko was hitted on the head as-well-as Ichigo"HEY!" they said in unison, then they look behind to see Kashino Makoto amd the others "Kashino? Andou? Hanabusa-kun?" Naruko asked, they we're looking a little mad which caused Naruko and Ichigo to step back one-by-one.

~ 3 shouting match later~

as always both of them scowded while the others enjoyed their food. A little game did Happen through them as Naruko's 'welcome Back party' that pretty Amusing to be with. A few hours of laughter, they went off to go hime in their respective homes.

Next chapter thrillers

but someone was watching angrily on the building near by them. does Naruko or (y/n) had a stalker or it's more a villain? would he or she be a hero or a villain? or there is a traitor in the house nor a spy that wanted Naruko down or (y/n) to take down…… What will happen in the next Chapter of the story? Hmmm………

Author's note

yeah actually I don't know what should I name The NEW character, I know it's a spoiler, but NVM. GUYS! please comment what you wanted to name the new Charactet then we will vote for the pick of the names boy and a girl name by the way!