Portal Troubles

Naruko's POV

I invited Adrien to stop by my place to have a bit of a Fencing practice, so I didn't let anyone know even (y/n) 'cause she's that a good secret keeper, after a while I heard A doorbell as always I raced with (y/n) to the door and same result as always I'm the first time to open the door at that time GoM(Generation of miracles) not counting had woke up including Taiga, "Bonjour Naruko! How was Japan?" Adrien greeted, I was glad that he can spoke in english it will be easier for me "Who is he?" a familiar voices said, The problem is it was on japanese which Adrien won't be able to understand it. I turn around to see who was talking to me and I saw Taiga, Aomine, and Kise was looking mad "Adrien they we'r-""Don't worry I can Understand it" okay...? that was shocking. A few minutes later. After I explained to them who is Adrien to me the both of went for a fencing practice.

"Uzumaki-chan is really an athlete, isn't she?" Hyuuga said, as he munches a waffle as-well-as the others does, and the others nodded Darn it my arm hurts like it burns, DANG IT! Naruko thougth to her self 'till she can't handle the pain of her arm and fall to her knees. Everyone in the room panicked, especially Taiga and along with her pain they heared unfamiliar Voices and a fall sound "What's that?" Kise asked, Naruko stood up weakly and approached to the doors "Narukochii..." Kise asked, then Naruko opened the doors. Then Naruko saw Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Happy, Jellal, Juvia, wendy and Carla on the floor "What are you guys doing here??" Naruko asked in suprised, then the guys went out to check it up, while Naruko helped them out the others we're confused!

What happened to the dimension?! It opened without Naruko's hand signs and what's with the arm burn?! What will Happen to Her???!!!

Hey guys! The 12 days of Christmas Has started *sings 12 days of Christmas* I migth give a Gift for all of you guys Since it's Christmas Time already!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AMD A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Naruko_Uzumaki 😄