Round 2

Naruko was wearing an

assasin's clothes when (y/n) entered the room "where are we going~?" (Y/n) asked that made Naruko chuckle a little "ahaha

assasin's clothes when (y/n) entered the room "where are we going~?" (Y/n) asked that made Naruko chuckle a little "ahaha... I could feel her presence near by so get ready! Kay?" She said in a deligthful tone why is she so happy 'bout it? (y/n) wondered then she grabbed her clothes and get to an assasin clothed as well, suddenly the alarm went on meaning that their is an attack "She's here! Hurry!" Naruko said as she locked the rooms of her friends, but when she came to lock up Fubuki, Mutsuki and Yuudachi's they were already off. Naruko then hurried to the decks and walked to the water instead "NAMIKAZE!" Naruko shouted as she runs toward her enemy then pulled out a sword(1) and tried slash namikaze, but instead of hitting her enemy she accidently hit Taiki who is currently being a hostage along with Takimichi, they were both trying to get out of the strong grip "I'm sorry Taiki! You! This is our figth don't involve the kids!"she shouted as Fubuki and the others arrived at the scene "Yes. But they are your only weakness. One more step and Taiki will die!" Namikaze warned, Naruko then stepped back cautiously. Then (y/n) pulled a sword(2) then attacked Namikaze from the back but dodged the attack, Naruko stood up and clasp her hands giving her the Six path sage mode her boil was above normal level. Accidently she stepped one foot forward which Namikaze noticed immediately "Say good bye to your Mom, Taiki" "MOM!" Taiki shouted before he was stabbed by a sword from his back "NO! TAIKI!" She shouted, Naruko's tears followed through her eyes "Next~!" Namikaze said in happiness that blood flows to the sea "Bye.. Mom" Takimichi said as she closed her eyes and drop to her mother's lap "Taiki, Takimichi..... N-N-N-No...... No" Naruko said, while Namikaze left.

Naruko's friends tried to sooth her she cried for the whole day as her twin was being buried. (Y/n) promised that she'll take revenge for the twins.