Grand Magic Games Part 1

So, I decided that this story shall have an ending sooo, please Follow (y/n) and Naruko 'till the end.

Our characters, we're in the grand magic games stadium, Naruko and (y/n) seems to be excited. when they reach the stadium "Master, I've scouted some 'new' members!" The kiseki no sedai was shock about the 'scouted new members' "N-N-Naruko, What did y-y-y-you said?!" Kagami said suprised. A few minutes later, Naruko and (y/n) was finally finished dressing up for the games Naruko was wearing her

 sage mode outfit, but wasn't in sage mode "what with the outfit Naruko-chan"  (y/n) asked walking out wearing the same outfit as Natsu,

sage mode outfit, but wasn't in sage mode "what with the outfit Naruko-chan" (y/n) asked walking out wearing the same outfit as Natsu,

 sage mode outfit, but wasn't in sage mode "what with the outfit Naruko-chan"  (y/n) asked walking out wearing the same outfit as Natsu,

a purple dress with an open back and guild mark on the side. when they walked out, they saw the Kiseki no Sedai looking each others guild mark, well except for Akashi who was sitting on the side like Gray, but his more quiet "Yo! Now for Magic!" Naruko said, As she open her Arengan and same as (y/n) did "ARENGAN!!" they both shouted, after that. It gave inhumane ability "Kagami, Aomine and Kise. You guys have re-equiping Magic" (y/n) said as she pointed to the three of them, while Naruko was annoyed "(y/n), WHY DO YOU HAVE GIVE THEM THE MAGIC THAT I HAVE??!!!!" Naruko Shouted to the girl rubbing her neck "NARUKO! We're going down!" A girl with a blonde hair same as Naruko said "Yeah! Coming! (y/n), you can handle this rigth?" (y/n) nodded. They follow her, but not long enough they splited direction. You and Naruko we're inside the stadium, waiting the matches to be announced Naruko was in the heavens her brain floating, until she heard The word Fairy Tail "Fairy tail vs. Sabertooth""tch. way too easy" Naruko whispered.

Time skip. Brougth to you by Murasakibara's laziness

Naruko and Natsu was against Rogue and Sting. The battle the whole has been waiting for the battle against the strongest Dragon-slayer. Naruko being able to use The 11th tails power and being the sage of six path, also the re-equip Magic that Erza used to to teach her when they we're kids. "I'm ready for a Tsunami!!" Naruko exclaimed, while she was getting ready for sage mode and re-equiping at the same time, Shinobi armor together with a Katana while Natsu was charging up his fist getting ready to punch. They we're the first one to attack and smacked down Sting and Rogue. Their speed makes them leave just ligth behind them and unable to catch them.

Back to Kiseki no Sedai

The gang was now afraid of Naruko and just, thinking the same thing 'I will not make Naruko angry! Never again!' they said in, their minds