prank

[ listen to the song with earphones while reading ]

Kim Taehyung 

Its been 1 week since i have seen jinhee smile , what  can i do  she is still in coma . I wish she will get up soon . I just wanna hug her tight and scold her , why did she need to save me . 

She needed a life support as she was in coma . Just then i received a call from yoongi hyung 

" taehyung " he said in a tone that was a bit worried and sad ." ne hyung "

" they are disconnecting jinhee's life support come fast "

he hung up . How dare they do that , i immediately rushed  towards the hospital with tears rolling down my cheeks , I was sad and angry specially at jungkook . I reached the hospital in less than 5 minutes and went straight in the room . i bannged the door open and saw 

jinhee laughing and talking with bts and jisoo 

" oppa why are you crying?"

"YOONGI HUYNG"  " hahahahaha tae your reaction hahaha "

" hyung this is not funny , i was about to  bang in every car on the road and sue the hospital "

" why  are you like this oppa . What happened?"

" yoongi hyung told me that they were disconnecting your life support" i glared at yoongi hyung who was still laughing his ass off on the  couch .

kim jinhee 

tae oppa finally relaxed  and hugged me tightly . Okay it was damn tight but its okay . Soon i felt my shoulder wet , I tried to pull away but he just hugged me more tight 

" why are  you crying oppa "

" I .... I thought i lost you forever . Jinhee you know how much you mean to me . I wsa soo scared that i might not see you again . why did you take the bullet for me , pabo you could have died , why did you do it . I thought that i will not be able to see your smile again . i was soo worried , I couldn't sleep and eat . I thought that i will not be able to hug you ,cuddle with you and watch movies with you all night . I regretted all the bad things I ever said to you . I just wanted to see you  alive  and tell you how much i love you and care for you. i thought that I lost you forever . I just thought   that i should be the one laying here  not you . I thought i will never see you again . Why did you  did it pabo . why ?"

" shhhh   shhh oppa see i am okay now i didn't  go anywhere . Oppa  you know that your sister is strong and will fight every thing  just to be with you and why did you take yoongi opaa seriously , did you think that he would let them do it . I know he is lazy but he will beat their asses just to keep me safe . and jungkook , oppas and jisoo unnie was  there with me . I will never leave you oppa i love you the most . yah jungbunny  don't feel jealous  okay . And  you ask me why i jumped in . Then listen here if it was me then i am sure that you wold do the same . Its because that i love you very much . I you being safe will cost me y life then i will not hesitate do sacrifice it case i know that your life is more important . And not just you, i will do that for everyone i love . I love you oppa . now stop crying and look up  '

 he finally looked up and i could see how much he cried from the puffiness from his eyes .

"jinhee  appa and omma came and cried , they wanted to stay  but had to get back there .i ned to tell them that you are awake"

" and .............." i was hoping that he would say that name . i miss him 

" eunwoo didn't  came jinhee " he said and looked down disapionted 

" its okay " i felt the tears in my eyes again but i held them in and gave then a weak smile . Ithink that he still  hates me and thinks that i am unworthy  . Just then someone barged in the room 

" jinhee "

hi i am sorry for the lame chapter 

but anyways 

bye