end

Jinhee has been getting a bad feeling for a while . She realised that something bad was going to happen . It was her intuition , her  premonition . It was like a horoscope . After knowing that she was not going to die , she was sure that the enemy would do something for sure .

Her doubt turned into something she was sure of when she received a message from him

"Be safe jinhee . look into your surroundings and the people you love"

If the text wasn't enough , she got a call from a crying jisoo that her beloved brothers were nowhere to be found 

She panicked , called all her guards . She didn't cared about her life . She just wanted her brothers to be safe  and she could even sacrifice  her life for them .

A new text 

"Hey jinhee , want your brothers alive , meet at xxxxx    alone "

she didn't wasted any time and rushed towards the mentioned  location 

BTS  and jisoo were worried as jinhee hadn't replied to them for 30 minutes . Jungkook  now had a almost panic attack . Jin was  doing his best to calm him down so that they could think something .

" Stop it jungkook aah we should think calmly  "

"hyung she is not replying . What if something happened"

they all tracked her  phone and went over an abandoned old hospital   . Gun shots could be heard from afar and that did got their most attention . they all rushed inside and were greeted with some dead bodies with blood rushing out  > 

They all ran as fast as they could and saw jinhee shooting everyone with some police officers  and guards . Tears were  running down her beautiful black orbs . Her hairs were in a long and thick braid which cascaded till her hips . 

they all rushed towards her and saw taehyung and eunwoo with bombs on their vests and seventeen with an evil smirk on their  faces except for one . Her uncle was also there nad he was laughing like a maniac . 

jinhee tried her best to kill the last one of their men . Her  anger had skyrocketed as someone held her fiancee and her friends down some minutes ago when they were  arguing about why the came here to risk their lives . 

finally she was face to face with the svt members . She had a lot of cuts and bruises over   her . Her blood was gushing out of shoulder and abdomen where she got shot and stabbed . 

She didn't loose hope and fought till her last breath and the  last bit of energy left in her , ignoring the cries  and pleads from her brothers and  friends to stop . 

she was  face to face  with scoups  ,  their leader . The man who was her friend was in the corner  , disabling the bombs without anyone letting know . 

they both had guns pointed on the heads , waiting for the last shot .

the last thing she heard was someone shouting her name and a gun shot . 

A WEEK LATER 

KIM JINHEE 

I opened my eyes trying to adjust with the sudden light . My whole body was aching .my arm , shoulder , legs and abdomen were hurting like hell  . ' what happened '