WHAT

Jeon Jungkook 

Leaning over the window of the hospital room , I sighed and pressed my forehead against the window . I was in Jinhee's room thinking about what  jin hyung's omma told us about jinhee .  Sipping over the coffee i glanced over at jinhee who looked weak . Its beek a weak and she hasn't woken up .  Thinking about how can someone be so cruel and obsessed with money so much that they could harm a pure and innocent soul .

Ever since  I came to know jinhee , I can tell that i have not seen someone so kind and caring for others  .she knew that taehyung hyung's life was in danger . she risked her life even if she knew that she was ill .  No scratch that , someone made her ill . Just thinking about that made my blood boil and my veins visible . 

FLASHBACK 

Me and jisoo noona went to see jin hyung's mother.She was the doctor in charge of jinhee.

"Auntie , if jinhee is in coma then how will she get her medications " jisoo noona asker her . Her reaction was like she was wondering  what we jst said .

"Auntie she is suffering from brain tumor "

"WHAT , but that's not possible . we checked on her every organ and the results didn't showed that she has brain tumor  "

" are you sure ?"

" yes . Why would i lie ?  but if what you are saying is true then i will check up her condition again "

by saying that she went to check on her condition . Curiosity  was killing me . 

AFTER AN HOUR 

What aunt said was just so shocking . Thinking about ot made my tears visible and the redness in my eyes was visible  due to anger . Jisoo noona was sad , really sad .

" Jinhee is not suffering from brain tumor . Her reports were fake, The medicines she has been taking is slow poison . It affected her heart , she needs o change her medicine . Her heart is really weak , if her body couldn't cope up with the medicine then we have to look for donors . She might  need a surgery .keep her safe jungkook aahh, she is  like a daughter i never had . She doesn't deserve this ."

PRESENT TIME  

With the coffee in my hand , i went over to jinhee's bed and sat down on the chair beside it . I gently held her hand  and stared at  her face  . She looks pale yet so beautiful . She is just like a fragile flower , who gives everyone what they need and sacrifices themselves . She is my everything .

I would like to tell her , how much i love her , how much she means to me . I want to spend my whole life with her , stay in the bed with her , drinking coffee with her and listen to all her naggings . I just want her in my arms 

My gaze fell upon her hand which i was holding , it was wet . I realized that i was crying while just thinking of her . If i look back in time , I used to be a playboy but  now i can't be playful when this girl is not beside me . She means the world to me . 

"please jinhee wake up , I miss you . Its really hard to live in this world without you . I need you . i will wait for you  "

Kim Jinhee 

Darkness . 

That is what i see right now . My body hurts , specially my back . Thinking that if i die , I would be free from all this . But one voice , one person for whom i want to live brought my hope back 

please jinhee wake up , I miss you . Its really hard to live in this world without you . I need you . i will wait for you"  

this voice . I know it so well and right now i am happy , really happy that he is beside me 

Jeon Jeongkook

My eyes were closed and my head was on jinhee's hand which i was holding . When your whole world shatters but then one ray of light makes you want to fight and brings back hope , thats what i felt when her  fingers moved . When after one  week she said my name  ,the first thing she said after  waking up, made me go bananas , butterflies in my stomach were dancing . I felt like all the worlds happiness was being possessed by me , I was on cloud nine .

"jungkook , i knew you would never leave me . my love "

finally i updated 

hope you like it 

bye