Zayn..Don't Cry..

Chapter 20

~~~Jamie's POV~~~

I have just kept my head low.  I didn't want to get in the way of everyone trying to get Harry back, so I just went along with everything they were telling me, and tried my hardest.

"Babe, we're going snowboarding today.  I'm gunna jump in the shower.  Wanna go in after me?"  Louis asked me.  I had no idea how to snowboard.

"Sure, babe. But. I have no idea how to snowboard. How am I supposed to keep up with you guys.."  I replied.

"It's okay. I'll hold you.  And none of the other girls know how to snowboard either, so it's not like we're going to be going crazy on the slopes."  He told me.

"Alright. Thanks babe."  I got up from my bed and gave him a kiss. 

"I love you Jamie."  He whispered.  His breathe sent chills down my spine.

"Love you too."  I smiled. 

He walked away.  He put some sass in his walk. 

"Nice sass!" I yelled. 

"Thanks GURL." He put the emphasise on GURL.

Why was my boyfriend so cute.  He took about 5 minutes in the shower. Once he got out, he gave me a kiss and I went in.  I usually take about ten minutes. I slipped off my jammies and stepped into the steaming water. I screamed, because it was too hot.  

"WHAT HAPPENED?"  Louis screamed.

"Hot water. Sorry." I yelled back.

"SUPERMAN."  He yelled and I heard him run down the stairs.

I loved his randomness. Like I said, I took ten minutes in the shower.  I felt so refreshed. I got out of the bathroom and Louis was standing there. 

"Can I watch you change..?"  He asked me.

"No. Perv. Go to the living room or something.  Let me change in peace.."  

"YOU'RE NO FUN!" He screamed like a little girl. 

He ran downstairs and I went to the bedroom to change.  We were leaving in like an hour and I still had to get ready.  I didn't know what to wear for the day.  Like what are you supposed to wear snowboarding?  And to make it worse it was really hot out here.  So was I supposed to wear shorts or like snow pants.  I decided on sweats.  I also threw on one of Louis's tee-shirts and one of my sweatshirts. I put my hair in a high ponytail and straightened it.  I put a little makeup on, some mascara and a little eye liner. 

I walked downstairs and Louis looked at me.

"Liking the hair babe!"  He screamed. 

"Thanks. I ran over to him and gave him a squeeze.  We ate breakfast and then we left for Harry's flat.  We were all meeting up there.  

Well, here I go time to embarrass myself. 

~~~Molly's POV~~~

"Niall , I havn't snowboarded in the longest time.  I'm going to fall on my face.  I can't do this.."  I told him. 

"Babe, it's fine. I'll hold on to you.  You'll do fine.  And none of the other girls know what they're doing either, so I think you will be okay."  He reassured me. I nodded and he took my hand. 

We walked to the car.  We had an hour drive to Harry's flat.  His flat is the closest to the snowboarding place so I guess that's why we're all meeting there.  I got in the car and we stopped at a place to eat.  We grabbed breakfast and a drink and got back in the car. There was no time to sit down and eat.