Sad {for Lorie}

You looked at Calum nervously "Um Cal can you sit down. I need to talk to you." "Sure babe" "Okay so I looked into my future last week and I saw today. Our picnic. In a place where no one visits so it's just you and me. Then I looked one week more and....Cal. I d-didn't see anything." You said while barely finishing the last part "Maybe you just over used the power." Calum said to cheer you up. His soothing hand on your back. "But then I could see yours." He moved his hand away in shock and stuttered out "wait.what. I-I don't know what this-" you stopped him in the middle of his sentence and spoke "I looked at next week and I saw you. Wearing all black. So were the other boys. Your eyes were red from crying too much. You couldn't hold any of the tears. They all fell out. Calum you see what this means. I'm gonna die. I'm not going to make it to next week. I-I'm scared. Cal I don't want to die!" You said while crying loudly "I don't want you to die either. I love you Lorie and even though your going to d-die I'm going to spend the rest of the days I have with you the best they could be." Calum said trying to be encouraging even though he was also crying. You just nodded and later on you both fell asleep.

Next morning
I woke up with the worst feeling. It felt like cramps on overdrive. My head was spinning. I got up and went to the bathroom and threw up. But it wasn't normal the throw up was blood. I flushed it then cleaned my mouth than ran over to Calum and shook him to wake up. "CALUM CALUM CALUM!!!!!" I screamed and he woke up with a terrified look on his face "What happened?!!!" "Take me to the hospital...NOW!!!" He wasted no time you both ran to the car as he drove you to the emergency room. The doctors took you and they told you that you were going to be fine as long as you don't do any activities for a week. Yay! A lazy week! Calum heard the new and was so relieved and you both we're so happy but by the time you got home it was already night time. You and Calum laid down together and cuddled while talking "Calum I love you more than the world. You know that right?" "Of course I do but I love you more. I'm so happy your safe. Now I can finally ask you to marry me." "OMG YES YES YES CALUM I DO!!!" "Wait let me do the funny thing" he got down on one knee and pulled out a heart shaped box and said " Lorie Violet VanLigten will you do the honor to marry me?" "OF COURSE!!!" He opened the box and there was a big diamond ring. He placed it on your finger and it fit just right. Calum laid down and you were going to go to sleep so he kissed your lips and said "goodnight fiancé" you giggled and said "goodnight dork"
You never woke up after that.