05

Short chapter , sorry for any mistakes. Sorry i'm so late 😭 ITS BEEN MONTHS.

New cover btw🌚//ARTEMIS IN THE MM.

Third Person

It was the end of the first week Artemis had been living at the home.

Her and the roommate she was assigned "Chelsea" had bumped heads from the get go. Artemis never really had friends , and she was always considered a homebody, but for some reason she couldn't wait for an opportunity to get out of this house.

Although she decided not to go to prom , she changed her mind in an instant once she remembered it was coming up. Hell , anything was better than staying in this house all day.

Aristotle was supposed to be getting her today . She hadn't spoke to him much , in fact she was still upset he had her going to some crazy house.

They always fought over remotes , laundry detergent , CHORES. How in the world do you argue over chores.

Aristotle greeted Artemis at the door  with a smile.

"You look so excited to be going dress shopping with me!" He said sarcastically. In fact , Art had a look of disgust on her face. Just because she wanted so desperately to get out of the house doesn't mean she wanted to see Aristotle.

He was the last person she wanted to see.

"Dress shopping?! oh my god can I come ?" Stacy (a very pretty girl had who came right before Artemis to the program)asked.

"Sure why not." Aristotle smiled.

-

The ride was silent , dead silent.

"My senior prom is coming up too , you are a senior right ?" Stacy asked , trying to start up conversation.

"Correct ." Artemis dryly said. Aristotle jumped in and said "Yes it's our senior year.I don't even know where to go for dress shopping so let's go TUX shopping first. I am the oldest after all" He smartly remarked.

Stacy laughed , she laughed at everything he said and it was getting annoying for Art. She obnoxiously pushed the power button to the radio.

-

"I think you should just-". Artemis almost snapped at the lady in the boutique they were in just outside of town.

Aristotle and Stacy snapped their heads up , sprinting towards her to prevent any altercation.

"Your ass just doesn't get it. Always want to be so fucking negative all the time. " He spat at her.

"FUCK YOU." She rushed towards him and pushed him.

He raised his hand , She launched towards him again. Stacy dragged them apart.

When they got in the car they sat there for a few minutes and bursted out into laughter.

"You hit me bitch"Artemis laughed out.

Aristotle finally felt like he had his sister back. Even if it was for just a moment.

He glanced through the mirror and found Stacys eyes. He mouthed thank you.

She smiled.

It was like this for the rest of the ride. Artemis was sleep, before he woke her up he asked Stacy for her number.

"I haven't earned my phone privileges yet but i'll definitely give you my number."

Aristotle forgot all about the rehab center. However he didn't judge her. Everybody has a story you know.

Who would he be to judge her when his little sister is in the same predicament.