Spring Break

*sniff sniff*

I opened my eyes drearily smelling..... kimchi? I drag my feet of the side of the small side of the bed, slipping on my fluffy white slippers. I stretched and then headed toward the kitchen, not caring that I'm still in my silk lavender lingerie and my as soft as a cloud white Victoria's secret robe. Once I entered the kitchen a strong smell of kimchi struck my nose and I saw Jimin humming while doing little movements to show he was dancing.

"Having fun there?" I tiredly smirked.

"Oh?! You're up! Good morning princess. How was your sleep?"

"It was nice. How was yours?"

"Nice, I was happy to wake up by a peaceful face like yours. It really started my day off great."

"Aw how cute.' I said monotone with a slight smile.

Jimin was actually spending every night with us since Jin's party. We would do skin care together, splash each other from the pool, and snuggle until one of us fell asleep. Haneul actually gave us a lot of space, we would talk once and awhile but then she would say, ok have fun lovebirds, and walk off.

"What are you making?"

"This? Stew kimchi jjigae! It's one of my favorite foods."

"I know Jimin. Just because you know a lot about me doesn't mean I know nothing about you. Just like how your other favorite foods are pork, beef, duck, chicken, and fruits as well."

"Wow so observant." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, while he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Anyways," I laugh and playfully hit him, "can I help with anything?"

"Not really it's actually almost done. You can stir if you want?"

"Arrasso"

I grab the spoon and stir it slowly in a circle, changing its course once and awhile. The whole time I was doing this Jimin's arms never left their spot around me. He rested his head on my shoulder and hummed softly.

"Aw so cute!" Haneul came in grabbing red bean ice cream.

"Really red bean?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I ate all the green tea ones."

"BUT THERE WERE 23 CARTONS IN THERE!!!!" Jimin shouted shocked.

"23 ISN'T ENOUGH!!!" she said hugging the ice cream.

"Yeah that's true." I sighed in defeat.

"Why are you guys eating stew for breakfast?"

"Coming from the girl eating ICE CREAM" I said.

"Yeah, but stew is for dinner."

"And ice cream is for desert" I shot back

"Well I know y/n usually eats dinner food or left overs for breakfast, and breakfast for dinner; plus I usually eat kimchi for breakfast so." Jimin said.

"Oh! Ok have fun! Bye!!!!"

"O.....kay..." I said averting my attention back to the pot.

"I think it's done now." Jimin said turning off the burner.

"Can we eat now then?!"