My weirdo friend group

I am currently looking through my locker grabbing my books, since we only use them in class. We never take them home, because there is no book homework. As I reach out to grab my English textbook I see out of my peripheral vision, an orange haired girl, swinging her arms like she was trying to fly and running so loud that her footsteps sound like an elephant. I stand back up and close my locker heading to class, the same way as the orange haired girl was running to. I was halted when someone strongly gripped my shoulder spinning me around in one swift motion.

" NAYEONNNNN-"

" ......."

"OOOooooooooo you're not Nayeon." She said with an 'Oops face'

"Nice going Dahyun."

"hehehehehe. Well I can't help it you two look exactly alike."

"She doesn't have the same hair style as me"

"Well she could've changed it up today and curled. Anyway if you see her, tell her that Jin is looking for her, he doesn't understand the homework they got last night."

"Ok I will."

"Ok BYYYYYEEEEEE" she said waving both hands and flopping her arms around while skipping away.

"hhhhhhhhhh another normal day I see." I whispered to myself.

I headed off to class meeting up with Jimin. When we met up, he already started talking about Jin's stupid dad jokes. Literally they are so lame and yet he thinks they are so funny.

"Ok ok. What sound does a cow make when it laughs?" he smiled trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh My God, What?" I said teasingly.

"MOO-HAHA" He scream laughed.

"Jimin don't tell me you're telling Jin's Dad Jokes again?! THOSE MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!! They are not even funny, you enjoy them way too much.' Yoongi said approaching us.

"Did I hear my famous cow jokes?" Jin came in with a proud smile and stance, "See Yoongi I am hilarious."

"No you're not." He said emotionless.

"I feel so embarrassed I find them so funny." Jimin said sheepishly.

"How is that even a joke, it seems like you're trying too hard." I laugh.

" OH?!" someone said loudly at the door of the classroom.

I turn around and spot Hoseok.

"y/n!!!" He ran up to me and gave me a really tight hug.

"Yah! Hoseok you're going to kill her." Jimin said trying to pry Hoseok off of me.

"I think someone is just jealous." Haneul laughed walking our way.

"AM NOT!!!"

"Then why are your ears red hyung?" Jungkook smirked also walking into the classroom.

"AW SO CUTE" Dahyun shouted running over to us from her other friend group.

"Hey where is Namjoon, Tzuyu, and Mina?" Hoseok asked.

"Well Namjoon is always late so we shouldn't expect much from him." Yoongi said bluntly while listening to music on his Bluetooth beats headphones.

"He has a point, but that doesn't explain Mina or Tzuyu." Jimin said finally grabbing me out of Hoseok's reach.

"Yeah and what about Nayeon?" I questioned.

"Yeah! I need to copy her homework, because she refused to help me with math last night!" Jin said pouty like.

"Hey guys!" Mina calmly waved walking towards us.