The Beach

Next Day

Nayeon Pov

I started to wake up everyone. When I realized WHERE IS Y/N? WHERE IS JIMIN? WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Then out of nowhere y/n walks into our giant suit.

"WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DIDN"T YOU COME HOME LAST NIGHT?!" I yelled at her then pointing at the laughing Jimin, "AND YOU WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? DID YOU TOUCH HER?!"

"YAH! CALM DOWN I DID NOTHING!" He said raising both hands in defense.

"Nothing? Is that what you call it?" y/n smirked at him.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"YAH Y/N!" Jimin screamed.

She just stood there laughing at the situation.

"I'm kidding, he didn't do anything to me. Don't worry." y/n said in between breaths.

"DON"T DO THAT TO ME YOUNG LADY"

"Oh y/n you're back?" Haneul said walking past us.

I just looked at her shocked. DID SHE NOT CARE THAT JIMIN COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING WITH HER!

"What Nayeon? Did you think 'he' was going to do something with her? You need to relax."

"AH. You guys are awful." And I stormed off.

y/n Pov

I took a shower and got clean up. As I was drying my hair I left the bathroom with a robe and stuff underneath so I could grab my change of clothes. I put on high wasted light washed jeans, a pink crop top, a light tan trench coat, and high heeled tan booties; with a gold Rolex watch.

Jimin said that he was taking me sightseeing today, so I'm excited and ready to take a bunch of photo's with my new 7890 mega pixel camera (Don't know if that's a thing, but it's the best and most expensive camera in the world).

"Ok y/n ready to go?"

"Yes."

He led the way and the entire day we went to almost all of the famous monuments. Like the leaning Tower of Pisa, The Colosseum, Amalfi Coast, Florence Cathedral, Patheon, Roman Forum, Saint Mark's Basilica, Uffizi Gallery, Grand Canal, Vatican Museums, Doge's Palace, and Villa Borghese gardens.

It was now 5 pm and we were heading to our resort now, Jimin said that the others wanted to go to a beach so after our adventure, we would go to the beach with them. So when we reached our rooms, I quickly got changed into a pretty red bikini and wore a black pool robe around it, with gold sandals.

Everyone got into the stretch limo and we headed out.

"YAY IM SO EXCITED I WANTED TO GO TO THE BEACH SOOOOOOOOO BAD!" Dahyun said.

"Yeah we know." Yoongi said rubbing his forehead.

"I can't wait to lay in the sun." Tzuyu said with a smile.

We all just looked at her.

"What I don't care if I'm pale or tan."

"I like tan skin, Tzuyu." I said.

We all smiled and then arrived to Blue Grotto. It was gorgeous, but it wasn't exactly a beach.

"I thought we were going to a beach?" Mina asked.

"Yeah this is an enclosed, beautiful water thing, with a waterfall." Tae said scratching his head.

"I think it's pretty." Haneul said running to the water.

"ME TOO!" Hoseok and Jin said running as well.

"LAST ONE IN IS A STUPID JIMIN!" I say running to the water screaming.

"OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO BE A JIMIN PERIOD!" Jungkook yelled running past everyone like Naruto.

"Wow that motivation though." Tzuyu laughed.

"HEY THAT'S NOT NICE GUYS!" Jimin said running at me and then picking me up and throwing me in the water.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Looks like Namjoon is a stupid Jimin." Yoongi said getting in a sleeping position on a towel under an umbrella.

"That's not fair!"

While Tzuyu stayed laying in the sun and Yoongi sleeping; the rest of us were having water fights and dancing. Our dancing later turned into posing, until we stopped and did swimming races and sharks and minnows.

"Jimin I dare you to go jump off the top of the waterfall." I said pointing at the top.

"Only if you come with me."

"Fine." I will just go with him and then push him and run. Nice plan y/n.

We headed up the giant rocks and got to the top, but before I could push him he picked me up bridal style and jumped in with me clinging onto him for dear life.

When we arose from the water , I drank in the water and spit it out on his face.

"YAH! JIMIN I'm GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" I said chasing him in the water.

"Yo! Jimin!" Yoongi yelled throwing a towel his way.

"Mwo?"

"It's 9."

"ALREADY?!"

"Ne"

"OK. Thank you. Come on y/n, we are going to be late for dinner."

"Huh? All right." I got out and Tzuyu handed me a pretty pastel pink towel.

So we reached our rooms, once again, and I took a shower and changed into a beige three finger sleeve short dress and brown shoes, with a matching brown bag. I tied my hair back, like I usually do and left the bathroom looking at how nice Jimin looked in his black suit.

"What do you think? I tried looking seductive.' He winked.

"Ha not working weirdo."