Hide and Seek

We ran further from my back yard towards the dead trees that turned white from the chilly air. As we scattered I turned right, passed a small cave and hid behind a pile of dead branches past the small stream. I was waiting for 5 minutes when I felt a pair of hands grab my sides trying to scare me. Which sadly worked.

"AH!"

"SHHHH we are gonna get caught?!" Jimin whisper yelled at me.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY AND SCARE ME IN A FORREST AT NIGHT WHILE I AM ALONE AND HIDING!!!" I scream shouted back.

"I don't know. I just was bored waiting in my spot so I thought I would find you."

"How would you even know where I am?"

"Simple I am your best friend I know everything about you." He said sitting on the giant log.

"Oh is that so?" I said sitting next to him.

"Yeah and if you ask me I think I'm closer to you than you are with Haneul."

"I think you're lying." I smirk.

"Oh really would you like proof. How about the fact that you love reading, but you have the attention span of a fly. Or that you like to play anything except for lacrosse or football. You love writing and poetry. You have been kicked out of Macy's before for jumping on the beds. You got into anime in 5 or 6 grade. You wish you had purple eyes. You day dream so much you miss half the notes in class. You were in theatre in 2 and 3 grade. You dislike people who can't except others and would stick up for your friends, because you don't like them or you being talked about. You want your septum pierced. When you were five you used to put socks on the doorknobs of your house and no one ever knew why. Coffee is your love. You watched over 35 animes, You love Hello Kitty, art, Korean and Japanese fashion, and Chinese food. You are a Pisces. And you don't like homophobes."

"Well some of those were a given." I smiled with arrogance, even though on the inside I was amazed yet touched.

"What is taking that grandpa so long."

"Not sure, I still can't believe we weren't found after I screamed."

"Yeah that was pretty loud." He laughed.

"I will just text them and ask if anyone was found."

"Ok"

I checked my phone to see that everyone was found except Jimin, Haneul, Dahyun, and I.

Nevermind......

Dahyun was found.....

While trying to act like an owl.

"Jinjja?! That girl." I shook my head.

Next Haneul was found on top of a tree.

"Well that leaves us Jimin."

"Wow really?!"

"Yeah!"

"To be honest I thought Yoongi was gonna go sleep somewhere and let us freeze out here."

"Wouldn't surprise me." I laughed.

We started walking back to the bonfire area already knowing we won, so what is the point of letting the others find our amazing hiding spot.

"AHA FOUND YOU!!!!!" Yoongi said breathless pointing at us.

"Yep you found us." I shrugged, "Oh well."

"What happened to you?" Jimin asked.

"Haneul said it wasn't fair since she was stuck in a tree so I had to tag her in order for her to be caught, do you know how HARD IT IS TO CHASE A GIRL JUMPING FROM TREES?! VERY HARD!"

"Well if that's the case." I look at Jimin, knowing he knows exactly what I was planning.

"No."

We started dashing screaming he didn't catch us yet. The whole night till midnight, we spent running from Yoongi.