"you have a baby skin"

Hello! I'm Sly!

Well, I wanted to say that english isn't my mother language, so forgive me for those mistakes.

I hope you enjoy this twoshot of klance!

I want to thank Jeje and Dany so much thanks for giving me support i LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH 

Lance hadn't even realized how much time had passed since the boy began to tell all his adventures in the universe as a paladin of Voltron. Lance would never forget the expressions of his little brothers, his eyes sparkling and always asking for more stories. Of course, Lance improved some things on his side, Keith knew a good deal of the stories, but he didn't say anything. Since what had happened to Shiro, Lance had been sad, mood less. Seeing him radiate like a sun was all Keith wanted.

Marco fell asleep with his head on Lance's lap, but Luis was wide awake, he held a toy sword, pretending to be his own brother defending the universe. Veronica always joked about Lance's stories, making everyone around laugh. His grandmother was sleepy, occasionally weakening and taking a nap in the rocking chair, but she refused to leave the room to go to sleep. Her mother still had tears in her eyes and her father held her hand to comfort her. Keith was sitting next to his mother, Krolia, in one of the available chairs in the room. Krolia didn't seem so interested in Lance's stories because Keith had told much of her in the two years they'd spent together; but she couldn't contain her laughter when Lance skewed the story a bit to look cooler. Keith was nurturing at his wolf that was lying beside his chair, resting after making the curry plate of fall frame so he could eat, and when he was not paying attention to Lance, he was lost in thoughts.

Shiro was upstairs, resting in one of the guest rooms. When they were approaching Earth; each one was left with their respective first lion, it wasn't a difficult job for the black paladin, nor was it the first time. During the trip, Keith sometimes gave Shiro the control so that his brother could spend time with his lion, and go talk to the others. Keith would visit Lance for the most part, and still didn't understand like lightning Lance managed to put the Kaltenecker inside the red lion. And now the cow was in Lance's yard.

Lance obviously took some milk from Kaltenecker, and made milkshakes for everyone. Keith wanted to ignore his lactose intolerance and try one of them, but he didn't. He only imagined the taste of Lance's milkshakes.

Noticing Lance's discreet yawn, his mother quickly spoke.

"Hijo ... we're loving your stories, believe me. But you need to rest. "

Luis soon intruded:

"What? No mamá! Lance is not over yet! "

Lance laughed loudly, patting his brother's head afterwards. "Yes, I still have many stories ... but I agree with mamá."

Luis placed his hands on his hips, and made a mouthful, turning his face afterwards. Keith soon noticed not only physical resemblance, but Luis's personality was quite similar to Lance's.

"Oh come on! Don't get angry at your brother here. Tomorrow I'll tell you several stories when you get home from school! I promise!"

Luis's face brightened, as if the boy had a sudden idea.

"The school! Wow, I'm going to tell everyone tomorrow how I have the best brother in the world! "

Lance couldn't hold back the laughter, and Keith could see Lance's eyes filling with water. The cuban boy was really was happy, and that really made Keith's heart soft.

Lance's mother was really very smart, quickly gathered everyone there, giving orders from where each one would sleep. Lance's house was quite large, simple and full of memories. Keith was enjoying staying there, for not having a family since he was a kid, it was like visiting another universe. He also understood why Lance felt so homesick, that place was really cozy and good to live.