Chapter 6: The new beginning?(Pt.2)

~*~Kamek's P.O.V.~*~
It's time to figure out what haunts the human. My mind relays as I quietly slip my miniature silhouette past both my son and his potential lo- I mean house guest and towards the guest's belongings. Surely,something in the human's belongings shall tell me the answer to our question. I think to myself optimistically,my little,scaly clawed hands digging into both his belongings and his past with determination in mind. I shall understand you one day hum- AHA!! Ow,goodness, I need to learn to be more quiet. After about five minutes of snooping around,I find a small,black leather-bound book with forrest green cursive writing that read, Property of Luigi Mario, DO NOT TOUCH!!  It's a good thing I don't play by the  rules,then,isn't it? "Dad,where'd you go?" Bowser calls through the house,his footsteps following shortly behind his words. "Yes,my spiky child?" I respond,quickly shoving the book down my dark blue robes. "What were you doing in Luigi's stuff?" He inquires,his fiery red eyes filled with suspicion. "I was making sure the kids didn't forget anything." I answered,hoping the book wouldn't fall from its hiding place. With a raised brow,but no proof, he sighs and walks off. Without hesitation,I quickly waddle off to my room. ~*~Timeskip through the diary provided by Kamek's shananagians, with punishments to come~*~ There simply MUST be something in here to answer our questions...Found it!  My mind rejoices,my claws running over the soft,white pages of the mysterious book to my answer that read, Dear diary, today was horrible! How do they allow me to be treated the way I am for just being a little bit different from what they want?!?! I mean,seriously how do they sleep at night knowing that they're not only punishing me for something I CAN'T HELP especially when their favorite little student was constantly going against the bible and making me do so in the process... how does this guy sleep at night knowing he forced away my innocence for his own convience? SEEIOUSLY, I'll admit that I was curious about said sin,but that should never have permitted him to RAPE ME!!  What's really strange is the fact that he's now laying down with women as if he was never into sticking with men.PATHETIC,so either he's bi or living a lie. Who cares,though? Anyways,It's time for bed!! Luigi Mario  "Wow,that's insane,poor hu-" "What are you doing with my diary,Kamek?" The human screams,snatching it out of my hands in the blink of an eye before storming out of my room in tears. "I thought I might be able to leave my stuff alone without you wanting to snoop through everything,looks like I overestimated you a bit, didn't I?" His tear soaked voice echoing through the hallways. "You owe him an apology,later. Not cool,Dad." Bowser scolded me,his nostrils releasing a gray fog of smoke as he leaves his spot in front of my door. "I'm sorry, human...I just wanted to understand you better...I'm sorry." I whisper to myself bitterly as I quietly start to work on my potions in a guilty depression. At least I have answers,but was it worth it? Only I can say the answer to that I supppose.
~*~Bowser's P.O.V.~*~
"Green bean! Green bean! Where are you?" I yell into the wind,my mane getting soaked as I run through the rain like a maniac. "Dad,why do you do this to me everytime I start to think that I have a chance at having somebody love me the way I'll never truly be able to love myself. Why does it have to be you of all the bloody kingdoms that makes you feel this way that I do about you... I...love you. I wish you could feel the same way about me...Luigi,please." I start to rant,which slowly fades as my massive silhouette falls to the soft,cold mounds of mud beneath me.  
~*~Luigi's P.O.V.~*~
It's been two hours since I've ran away from Bowser's castle to world six thanks to Kamek's snooping through my personal possesions,particularly this diary I'm holding in my arms. I can't believe he would do something like that,and to think that I was planning on moving in with him and ...bowser what does he think of me right now? He probably hates me for running away. I'm so sorry,Bowser,but I don't think I can handle the idea of living with someone that I love so much,but I can't show him because he'd never feel the same as I always have for him.
*Yawn* My eyes and body are getting heavier as I drag myself to a vacant cave and slowly fall onto the hard,rocky ground. "I love you...Bowser...please don't hate me." I whispered as I fell unconscious
~*~Kamek's P.O.V.~*~
It's been six hours since the my son went running after the human. I hope he's- "Sir,Bowser's passed out in the yard! What do we do?" A frantic goomba asks,his brown eyes bloodshot. "What do you mean he's passed out in the lawn?" My already pitchy voice going up two and a half octaves in reply. "Come with me,sir." He responds,awaiting his master's father.