Chapter 9

Sorry did not have a chance to edit yet. Luv y'all!!!

**********************************************************

Its been a week sense me and Tasha's little argument that ended in some great sex.

Its now 2:30am in the morning and I'm just walking the dark streets of my neighborhood. My martial arts class ended a few hour ago, but I don't want to go home.

I know I will have to eventually go back; because, I haven't been back sense that day I spent with Megan.

If I don't show back up soon Darius will get the local gang to find me and that would be bad. Their leader likes to use me from time to time to pay of Darius and Ashley's tab.

I don't really want to talk to Tasha right now, so that's why I don't want to go to her house. She will just keep hounding me about my home and try to get out of me what happens at home, why I don't want to be there.

I just don't want her to see me any differently and I know she will. I don't want, nor need anyone's pity, its my problem, I don't need anyone to fight my battles.

I know if I tolled anyone they would not understand. They would say something stupid like you are a black belt and have friends that would take you in, why don't you beat their ass and leave.

No one would understand why I don't call the police. I don't want to explain it or make people understand my deep enter thoughts.

My life is bad yeah, but even though I sometimes think I have the worst life. In truth I know it could be worse. Hell at least they havet sold me off for good, so I can still get out.

I don't want to be a burden to anyone.

Peopel will tell you that they love you and that you can come be with them, but in the end you eventually wear out your welcome.

Only your family will ever realy keep you even if you get on their nerves. I may hate Daruis and Ashley, but they are my only family.

I have my ear phones in and Evanescence Bring me to life is playing, so the volume is on max.

This was the only time of day when my neighborhood was almost completely quite. Most people were inside eather sleep or doing whatever they do. It may not have been a ghost town, but for here it may as well be. I was just walking with no were to go and no where I had to be.

I ues the time I have alone to think, about my life, my future, my present, my past and most of all my end. I find that I tend to think about the last one a lot. I know I think about it more than the others.

It's ok though I know I'm not suicidal or anything. I just wander sometime how will it all go down, will it be my parents, some bitch who's mad as hell becuse I don't want her.

Maby It'll be my personal favorite idea, just a random act, not planed, no bad will, justa fucking wrong place at the wrong time kinde of deal.

I had a back pack full of books, but it didn't bother me I was use to carring heavy books. The funny thing is that I have been excaping my life sensce I was old enough to walk thats how I got so smart.

The only thing about haveing a photographic memory is that you even remembered the shit that you wish you could forget.

I could remeber being born and how it felt to feel the air on my skin for the first time.

I could remeber being only a few days old, but hearing Ashely and Darius arguing about me and Darius telling her that I was probley cold and hungry which was completely true.