Chapter 1

{Your POV}
"Haha, beat you again, Preston!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "That's not fair!" Preston whined playfully. I hugged him in a best friend hug. "Life's not fair, Buddy." "Yeah, I guess you're right," he said, putting me on his lap. "Of course I'm right," I agreed. "Ready for round four?" "No thanks, (Y/N)," Preston replied. "I'm hungry!" "Same!" I said. "I would marry food if I could!" "Then you would end up eating your husband," Preston laughed. "He would still love me!" "Well, if you married me, I would love you, even if you ate me," Preston said, getting out the ingredients for the tacos.

I looked at him in confusion. "I'm saying if I were food, I'd still love you, even if you ate me," he explained. "Friends don't date friends, Plebston," I laughed. "They can if they are both happy about it, (N/N)," Preston argued. I blushed. "P-Preston, you know I don't like being called b-by my n-nickname!" I yelled at him, punching him. "Aw, someone's embarrassed!" Preston teased. "S-Shut up!" I yelled, kicking him. "Ow, okay, okay," he laughed. "Here, you gotta fry the taco meat while I cut the
lettuce." "Fine, Plebston," I laughed.

After we ate, we went outside to the pool to have some fun. For some reason, Preston always blushes when we're out in the pool. Do I do something? I don't know, maybe it's because we chicken fight when Nathan and Andrew come over. I love chicken fighting. It's so much fun to feel tall on Preston's shoulders while attacking Nathan with a pool noodle.

"(Y/N), come on in!" Preston yelled. Today it was just the two us. "The water is fine!" "No thanks, I'll come at my own pace!" I yelled back. I suddenly felt a pull on my arm and found myself in the pool under the water. I pulled at Preston's foot and he yanked me up, since he knew I couldn't swim. "Haha, I got you!" he laughed, holding me on his lap in the pool. "Shut up, Preston," I said, flipping my wet hair out of my face. "At least I got you in the pool!"

"I outta kick you where the sun doesn't shine right now," I smirked. Preston immediately put me on the steps of the pool and covered his area. "Not again, (Y/N), you did that last week when I scared you at the park!" he begged. "Fine," I said. "But I wanna vlog, so go get me the camera from in the house." He nodded and headed inside the house. He came out with the vlog camera and I started to record.

"What's up, guys?" I did the intro. "It's (YT/N) here with Preston! Today we're just chilling in the pool, where Preston decides to pull me in, even though he knows that I can't swim." I glare at him while sitting on his lap in the pool. "Whatever, I have you now!" he laughed. I blushed. "Well get back to you later, guys, and see where this vlog goes. Bye!" I say, pausing the camera.

I put it in the grass and hoist myself out of the pool. I feel hands on my waist when I realize that Preston was helping me up. "Preston, I can get out of the pool myself," I laughed. "Okay, if you're sure," he said letting go of me. I got out and did a couple of gymnastic moves on the grass such as a cartwheel and a back handspring. Preston just watched in amazement. "Wow, that was lit, just like me!" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked up at the sky. "Wow, the sky is beautiful this time of night!" "Yeah!" Preston agreed. "Like you," he mumbled. I looked at him. "Aww, thanks, Preston!" I hugged him. He blushed. "It's true," he said. I just continued to look up at the night sky. "It's getting late, wanna go inside?" I nodded and grabbed the camera. I hopped onto Preston's back and he walked inside the house.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," said Preston. "Goodnight," I said. "I love you," he whispered. I smiled. "I love you, too, Buddy."