Chapter 5

{Your POV}
After the questions and Minecraft gameplays and all that, we finally did the meet and greet. "Oh my God, is this the PrestonPlayz????" asked a fan girl. Preston laughed. "It sure is," he replied. I just watched and giggled as all the fan girls squealed and got hugs with Preston. "OMG, Preston, will you marry me?!?" asked one girl. That snapped something inside me.

Jealousy? Was I really jealous? Did I have a crush on Preston? No, I couldn't. Friends don't date friends. Preston chuckled at the question. "Maybe someday," he replied. The heat rises up to my cheeks. I guess I really did have a crush on my best friend that I've lived my whole life with. Preston looked over at me. I didn't even realize that I was staring. "(Y/N), you okay?"

"O-Oh, yeah, of course!" I blushed. Suddenly, a boy walked up to me. It wasn't just any boy. It was (C/N), my old crush. At Minecon. Oh my gosh, I swear I'm going to faint. "Hey, (Y/N)," said (C/N). "O-Oh, hi, C-(C/N), what are you here for?" I blushed. "Well," he started. "I've been thinking about these few past years that I've liked you, but I never got the courage. Now, I finally do. (Y/N), will you go out with me?" I blushed and nodded, knowing that I loved him so much.

I looked over at Preston and he had a mad facial expression. He quickly turned away and back to his fans. Is he jealous? Why in the world would Preston ever be jealous of me? Is it because I'm dating (C/N) now? Is it because he knows I've liked him for a while? I don't know, I hope I get my best friend back soon...