Chapter 20

Dylan's POV

It's been two days since Zach asked me on a date. Believe it or not I'm very excited for it. He told the girls it was a surprise and to dress casual. That's good because I hate heels. I wonder what Zach has planned. Hopefully it's nothing with rollercoasters. I hate them. 

Zach's POV

I asked Leah and Harper what type of first date Dylan likes and they told me something casual and that she loves action. I decided to take her to where we first met. Great adventure. Tonight will be awesome.

Dylan's POV

I decided on my usual but without sweatpants I put jean shorts:

I  really hope things go well because I'm really starting to like Zach

I  really hope things go well because I'm really starting to like Zach. And that's saying something from me. The last crush I had was in fifth grade.

35 minutes later....

I heard a knock on the door but got pushed aside by Leah and Harper. They ran straight to the door and whisper shouted at Zach so I couldn't hear them. He than walked in wearing almost the same as me but in a boy outfit. He was staring at me for a few minutes until I spoke.

Dy: hey Zach? Take a picture it will last longer.

Zach blushed and ushered me out the door. When we got in the car and put on our seatbelts Zach turned to face me.

Z: where we're going is a surprise so... i kinda need you to put on this blindfold

He handed me the blindfold and I put it on cautiously.

Dy: how do I know you're not trying to kidnap me?
Z: trust me Dylan if I wanted to I would've done it already. Besides who would want to kidnap you?
Dy: shut it you goof

I smacked his arm as he started to pull out of the driveway. He blasted the radio and I listened just because I was terrified. At least if I die, I'll die listening to music.

It was about a 40 minute drive until Zach stopped the car. He got out of the car and came to open my door. He pulled my blindfold off my eyes to reveal him squatting down in front of me smiling.

Dy: yes?
Z: nothing, you're just really pretty
Dy: thanks, your not too bad yourself
Z: mmhmm

We walked to the entrance and I immediately noticed we were at the spot we first met: great adventure. I do not do rollercoasters but maybe Zach has other things planned. I hope.

When we entered he was spotted by a few fans. They asked me who I was and Zach whispered something to them. I don't know what though. They all smiled at me and walked away. I started getting nervous.

We went on a few small rides and played some games. Zach won me a huge stuffed animal of the flash. In return I gave him a kiss on the cheek which made him blush. He loves rollercoasters so he wanted to go on Nitro. I hate rollercoasters, so I told Zach no. He did not like that answer so he picked me up (which was very easy since he was 6'1 and I'm only 5'2. Yes I'm short and Zach is tall) and dragged me on the ride. The whole time I was hiding my head in his chest and holding onto the ride and his body for my life. He was laughing and enjoying the ride while I was having a mental breakdown. It would've been worse if I wasn't with him. He brought me comfort in a way that I still don't understand.

The ride finished and I was still too nervous to move so Zach once again picked me up and decided we should head out. The date was amazing until we went on the rollercoaster never again will I trust Zach in an amusement park.

When we arrived at the house, I was still mortified by the rollercoaster, so Zach carried me into the house. He knocked on the door and we were greeted by the girls and the rest of Why Don't We.  I heard Harper take out her phone and squeal so I made Zach turn around and I buried my face into his neck. I was so embarrassed. Harper sent me the photo and I decided to post it.

@dylanrayland

Liked by seaveydaniel, leahmonroeeee and 546 others

dylanrayland: ur lucky I like u💞

corbynbesson: aweee goalssss

User45: is that Zach?

User76: @user45 I think it is!!

seaveydaniel: they grow up so fast😭

leahmonroeeee: yayayayayayyayaya

User49: ew u b*tch back off of my man

User32: goalsssss

User97: stay away from Zach

imzachherron: ily💜

user65: omggg it is Zach!!!

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

So I'm in Sterling, Virginia and I believe it's about 25 minutes away from Corbyns hometown! Just thought I should let y'all know.

~lex💜