Chapter 21

Dylan's POV

It's been a week since Zach and I's first date. He and I are now very close and I don't mind it.  He's been acting very odd and so has the fans. I wonder what it is. They haven't been commenting on my recent photos. I want to post another to see if they comment.

@dylanrayland

Liked by seaveydaniel, imzachherron and 678 others

dylanrayland: see y'all later!!!

NO COMMENTS

See what I mean. No one has said anything. And the funny thing is, that my comment actually is important. I'm leaving. Not for good but I love art, music and photography and a school in London offered me a semester there. No not for college! For junior year! I'm only 16, I'm turning 17 soon. I didn't tell anyone cause they'd stop me from going, so I'm leaving in three days. I have three out of the four suit cases I need packed. Once everyone's asleep I will leave the note that I already have written on the fridge and leave at 3 am for a 5am flight to London. Only my relatives besides Leah know where I'm heading. I like Zach and leaving him probably will hurt him but this is my dream. He found his why can't I find mine?

3 day skip.....

The past three days were so much fun! I hate leaving everyone but I gotta do my own thing. Leah and Jack made it official yesterday and Harper and Jonah went on their fifth date two days ago. I'm so happy for them. These relationships I'm positive are long term like Corbyn and Christina.

It is now night fall and the boys left. Leah and Harper are asleep and it is 2:14 am. It is time for me to take off. I left my note on the fridge and grabbed my suitcases. I did one of the cliche look back at places and left the house. They'll probably kill me from keeping it a secret but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

I got to the airport and did all the security and necessary stuff. I got on my plane and was ready for the 7 hour flight. I plugged my headphones in, shuffle Ed Sheeran's latest album and dozed off to sleep.

Harpers POV

The next day.....

I woke up this morning and something seemed off. The boys were supposed to come over later where Zach wanted to ask Dylan to be his. He has everything planned out. I can't wait to see all of it unfold. I kept imagining the look on her face over and over again until Leah's ear piercing scream broke me from my thoughts.

H: WHAT HAPPENED?!
L: DYLAN... GONE.... FOR.... FOUR.... MONTHS.... SECRET.... PLACE!
H: WHAT?!

I ran right into the kitchen and saw the note on the door that read:

I completely panicked. Where the heck could this weirdo have taken off to?!  I ran to my room picked up my phone and immediately called Jonah. Zach had to have known where she went. After a few rings Jonah picked up.

J: hello?
H: JONAHDYLANTOOKOFFSHESGONEIDONTKNOWWHERESHEISDOESZACHHAVEANYIDEAWHERESHECOULDBE?!?!?!
J: slow down. What happened?
H: DYLAN TOOK OFF SHES GONE I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS! DOES ZACH HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE SHE COULD BE?!
J: what do you mean she left
H: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO I MEAN?! SHE PACKED UP A SUITCASE AND LEFT TO GOD KNOWS WHERE! NOW ASK ZACH WHERE THE HECK SHE IS!!
J: okay calm down. Hey Zach? Come here! Do you happen to know where Dylan left to? What do you mean you have no idea? She didn't tell you? Okay Harper were coming over right now! Zach get the boys up!
H: okay bye

H: Leah the boys are coming over, Zach has no idea where she is either? How can she do this? it's not fair!
L: I don't know but when we find her, I'm going to kick her tush

AUTHORS NOTE:

CLIFF HANGER!!! SRY THIS IS LIKE THE SECOND ONE IN A ROW. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE SOONER!!