Chapter 3

-Do you want to taste some mine? West asks offering his smoothie. We're in the town just hanging out together. His smoothie looked very delicious a couple of seconds ago, but now i'm seeing something much more interesting. It's Jack.

-No thanks, i think i go to home now, i smile to him getting up.

-Ok, see you soon, West answers. I have no idea what i'm doing but i start to follow Jack. I don't know who he is, where he's going or what he's doing. I know nothing about him. But here i am following him. Somewhere inside me i hope that he's going to Zayn. But really i can't see him again. He told me to never come back. I'm not even scared of Zayn. He would be dangerous but i don't know why i don't see him hurting me. He's interesting. I haven't met anyone like him. Jack is walking quickly with a man beside him. I don't recognize him. I don't even see him well. They're walking so fast that i have troubles to stay with them. They're pretty much ahead of me and they're walking out of the town so i start to feel more and more hopeful that i could see Zayn. Suddenly they slow down. I slow down as well so i don't reach them. They turn to right in the corner. There's only one thing in my head, Zayn. I don't even think about that i'm following two maybe dangerous guy out of town. Is it adrenalin in me that causes this? I turn at the corner too, but suddenly i'm pressed against a hard brick wall and i can feel a blade on my throat. Jack looks at me suprised and the other man just angrily.

-Let her, Jack sighs and the man takes a blade away from my throat confused.

-You do that to everybody? i ask raising my eyebrow. I'm scared, i really am. They could kill me. But still i know that Jack wouldn't do it. He would have done it already. The man beside him instead could. He looks even more mean and scary than Jack. And he's very big and muscular.

-Well you learn to deal with followers when you're doing this, Jack answers.

-And what exactly is that? i ask my heart beating so fast. They look at each other and i know by that look that they won't tell me. How big thing it is? If it would be just a little drug business they could say it to me, right?

-Why you were following us? Jack asks. Because i wanted to see Zayn, i think. What could i say? I just wanted to see where you're going. I hardly know you but i was curious. Fortunately the man beside Jack speaks so i don't have to answer.

-Who is this? he asks.

-I met her in the party, she's not in, Jack answers. What i'm not in? Shit i want answers so badly. The man nods.

-What we're gonna do? Are we gonna take her to him? the man asks.

-She has met him, but i don't know, nothing happened so maybe she can leave, Jack says. I know they're talking about Zayn. Because i've met him. I want to see him. I have to. Then i do something i never thought i would do.

-Actually i know more than you think, i whisper. They both look at me shocked. I'm shaking because i don't know what's gonna happen to me. It was a risk to open my mouth. It was a risk to follow them. I take risks because of what? I want to see a boss of drug business. Zayn is dangerous, i try to tell myself, in vain. Jack looks at me observing.

-Maybe we should take her, the man says. Jack nods and tells me to follow. They don't speak anything. I think they're afraid that i listen to them. Well i would listen. And what's my plan now? I can't pretend that i know something. If they take me to Zayn, everything is fine. But i think Zayn doesn't tell me anything either. Finally Jack opens a door and pulls me in. It's dark, but i can see the stairs down. I realize that it's the same house than in the party last week. Jack knocks to the door of the room where i was with him in the party. It's quiet for a while before Jack just opens the door. I can see Zayn sitting on the couch, smoking.

-I didn't say in, he mumbles. His voice is raspy and low and it gets chills go around me.

-I knew you're here, Jack answers coldly. Finally Zayn realizes me. He doesn't move, just stares at me.

-She followed us, the man next to Jack says. Zayn looks calm, not angry. He just nods understanding.

-You can leave, he whispers taking a cigarette between his lips again. Jack turns around pulling me with him. Despair fills me. I just saw him again and now i have to leave. I wanna stay with him. What's wrong with me?

-She leaves, Zayn adds when he sees that Jack is taking me with him. I can't help my smile. Jack and another man leaves closing the door. I stand at the door awkwardly. I stare at the Zayn. He looks so hot smoking there. He's pretty muscular i think. I never liked "bad boys" and now i'm admiring a smoking guy. This is so new to me. And i'm not scared anymore. Zayn doesn't scare me like Jack does.

-What you're doing? Zayn finally asks. He's looking at me with his perfect eyes.

-Standing there, i answer smirking. He laughs to me.

-Why did you follow them? Zayn asks now.

-I wanted to get here, i answer. It's true, almost. I wanted to see Zayn, the place is not that important, but at the moment this place and Zayn are the same.

-Why? Zayn whispers. He's confused. I walk to him sitting on the couch too.

-I'm curious, i say. Zayn laughs again and then offers his cigarette.

-I don't smoke, i shake my head.

-I wouldn't have let you even smoke, it was a test, Zayn says.

-Why? i ask.

-You're not that kind of girl, he answers. I sigh. My destiny.

-Are you a boss of this drug business? i ask. I don't know how i said it so straight, and Zayn is too because he's looking at me with wide eyes.

-You know nothing about this, he smiles taking a smoke again.

-Can you tell me? i ask.

-Why do you want to get involved to this? Zayn asks back.

-I already told you that i'm curious.

-You don't understand how big things there's going on in this world and i think you should be happy just like that, Zayn tells touching my cheek. His touch sets me on fire. I forget how to breathe. He's so attractive.

-I'm not scared, i whisper.

-You should be. There's a lot of dangerous people, you don't know what i am, Zayn mumbles and blows to my face. He's so close to me that i can't help myself soon. His eyes are looking straight into my soul and his lips are close to mine. I haven't ever wanted to kiss

somebody that much. I feel a connection between us.

-I'm not scared of you, i whisper. Zayn presses his lips against mine and his arms grabs around my waist. I don't know what's happening, but Zayn is making me alive. I forget everything. I just haven't felt anything like that ever. Zayn rests his forehad against mine and the kiss ends too fast. I want to feel his lips again.

-Promise me, you won't get involved to this, he mumbles. I shake my head biting my lip. I can't promise it if it means that i can't see Zayn.

-If you promise, you stay safe, Zayn adds, please promise me.

-Why you care about me? i ask.

-You're different, Zayn smiles. His words make me melt inside. It was just what i wanted to hear.

-Just promise me, Zayn replays.

-If i can still see you again, i answer.

-Deal, Zayn smiles and kisses me quickly before pulling me up.

-You have to leave now, he says. I bet he's waiting for someone. I walk out of the room and close the door. I feel empty. I miss him already now. He makes me feel something special. I start to walk out when i feel a gun against my back. I stop breathing. Not again. Enough these situations to this day i think.

-Don't move! i hear the voice behind me. I gulp carefully trying not to move.