Chapter 5: Basketball with swagger

Y/N's POV
My first day wasn't bad. Actually I was amused by how those girls and beachy face tried to beat me with those weak slaps.

Today, I again walk to school with Minhee unnie since she had to complete her homework she walk away to her class early. Mom is on a trip so I'm alone at home.

As I was walking to my locker while thinking I was slammed into lockers. It was none other than BTS. One of them maybe Jin put his hand out at which I only raised my eyebrow at that instant a smol hand was slammed near my head "Give our notebooks back, you dumb nerd." I hand out notebooks and they SMILE at ME. At which I gladly roll my eyes.

"Why did you roll your eyes at us??" A boy with rectangular smile asked.
"First thing in the morning you guys creepily follow me then you slam me in lockers and then you're smiling at me as if nothing happened. Are you guys bipolar??" They were shocked. I could tell so I just walk away from there.

As I enter in class a duster was thrown on me which I quickly catch. What do you expect from a basketball player?? Some girls who threw that duster start laughing but as they realise nothing happened they fall silent. I quickly go to my seat and class started.

---time skip brought to you by Jungkook's abs---

All the classes till lunch go smoothly with Jungkook beside me and girls glaring at me.

In just one day I've understood that all girls are crazy about BTS, BTS tries to ignore fan girls but once they think they can have fun with a girl they pick her up and Hana thinks every handsome boy is her property and she can flirt with them especially BTS.
Most of students in school are rich and they think I'm poor so they have gotten another reason to insult me but I let that pass coz its not true.

---In Cafeteria---
I was eating my lunch with Minhee when pale guy from yesterday come "I'm Min Yoongi, captain of basketball team. We will have a practice match after classes if we think that you're good you can practice with us else I'll kick you out." He said. I just nod.

Jungkook's POV
Suga hyung WALK to NERD's table and said something to her. Whole cafeteria was shocked & so were we.
As he come back we bombard him with questions but he just ignored.

Y/N's POV
After all classes I go to girls' changing room and changed into my old Jersey.

Y/N's POVAfter all classes I go to girls' changing room and changed into my old Jersey

A

s I was about to wear my shoes I hear giggles from curtains so I stop and check my shoes. They were filled with mud. Eww. Gross.
So I go to my locker and put my old sport shoes. Then something came across my mind girls are in the room and they're not coming out till I'm here So..... I exit the room and lock it from outside "Best of luck!!!" I say and walk to basketball court.

---Basketball Court---
Captain was there with four other boys not from BTS. I go to them and put my hair in a messy bun.

 I go to them and put my hair in a messy bun

~

~~Yoongi's POV~~~
I see her enter she come to us and put her hair in a messy bun and my eyes go to her body. She is wearing a jersey maybe from her previous school. Her face is ugly but her body is perfect.
Wait.
Am I drooling over a nerd???
I look around me as expected other players are also drooling but  how cab a nerd be like this??

I shove all the questions in back of my head & ask her and players to warm up. Her posture is perfect and the way she stretches shows she has been doing this for long time now.

After warm up I speak "let's see how you play." I see her smirk.

---Y/N's POV---
Yoongi and other players take their defensive position with Yoongi at center at which I chuckle "Center position is supposed to be taken by tallest and strongest player" at which he roll his eyes "I may not be the tallest but I'm strongest player." He said and the game begins.

I must say he really is a good player but I'm not the person who loses easily so I start my game. They were shocked at how smoothly and swiftly I was dribbling ball and passing them.

Match was intense, it isn't easy when you have to pass through 5 men taller and stronger than you and you've no one to pass the ball but today my speed came handy.

After 10 minutes in game we were sweaty and clock showed that there were only 1min50sec left in end of first lap so I decided to score and did.

___Yoongi's POV___
After 10 minutes of game she decide to step up her game. She suddenly pass us in lightning speed and score. We were in awe. The way she jumped and basket the ball it left us amazed.

Y/N's POV
After game boys surrounded me and congratulated me. "You were good." One of them said "You weren't bad either" I reply.

Then Yoongi come in front"it was fun playing with you. You can play with us. You've got some swag." He laughed. "I had fun playing with you too, SWAGGER." I said and walk away.

While going I heard girls' screams so I opened the door and play my innocent act.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you??" Asked beachy face. "Why would I??" I ask innocently. "Coz we bully you." One of them said. "But what were YOU doing here at this time??" I ask them ignoring their question. They did not say anything for minutes so I left for home leaving them standing there.
______________________________________
How was it guys??? Please comment. Please please please~~~~~
I hope you like it.
For now peace out✌.
Swaaaaggggg😎😎🔥🔥🔥.