Chapter 3:Nerd??

Y/N's POV
Standing in front of school building I put on my 'fake' glasses. "Do you think its right??" Unnie ask. "Yeah it IS alright. I don't want people to identify me it will only cause problems for me and I don't want any attention." Unnie sigh and nod her head. "Wish me luck unnie so that I don't have to see that beach and dumbegg." She chuckles at my choice of words and I give her 'don't you know me??' look. "Yeah, I know. You don't like to curse. We are best friends for 5 years now." She admits. "Good for you" I say and we walk inside school putting our poker face on. I remember the way to principal office I studied here for 7 years after all with that dumbegg Jungkook just difference is we were in elementary school and middle school.

On our way I can hear students whispering
'They are new students??'
'One of them is NERD'
'She is so ugly'
'Once they find her she is dead'
Really guys??? Nerd?? No one becomes nerd just by putting glasses. Aish!!! We walk to principal office and greet principal she hand us our timetable and look at me "So you are Kim Y/N??our brilliant old student??".
" Yes but now my name is Choi Y/N."
We bow and walk out. We compare our timetable and unnie groaned cause we have only PE, English and maths together. I love mathssss weird. right???( A/N: maybe you will find it odd but maths is my favorite subject and for your info author is doing major in maths). We even have different homerooms and unnie didn't take music and dance so.....

As we are walking I bump into certain someone. As I look in front of me I find a girl with fake eyelashes, caked face and wearing VERY short and tight uniform with her two minions. The girl which I assume is leader glares at me and I find it oddly familiar then reality slap me in my beautiful face she is 'beach face' aka Kim Hana which means dumbegg is also here. I'm doomed. I hope she doesn't identify me.

--FLASHBACK--(12 years old Y/N's POV)
Mom decides to move us to Busan for company. Today is my last day at school and I want to tell kookie about this we will move tomorrow. I'm waiting at the gate for Jungkook when a very familiar man came with a girl and then I get to know she is my step sister Kim Hana and to my luck she is in my class.  Whole day she keep sticking with Jungkook so I don't get any chance to tell him. So I invite him to park at 5:00 pm.

I get to park. Jungkook isn't here yet but there is a girl none other than Kim Hana. She come to me and say "Jungkook is my friend so stay away from him." So I say "but he is my best friend". At that moment she slap herself and there is a red slap mark on her right cheek.

I start to panic and then kookie comes, " Y/N!!" He yell and Hana run to him and say "Oppa!! She slaps me because I'm her step sister she thinks  I stole her dad." I panic and try to explain but I felt pain on  my right cheek and realize Jungkook slap me. He slap me his 'best friend for 7 years' for a girl he met today?? Tears wanted to flow but I held them in. "I just wanted to say that today is my last day here and I'm moving to Busan. What a nice way to say good bye." I say and run away from there he didn't follow me.

I run to my room straight. Mom isn't home. I cry. After one hour doorbell ring. I get up and open door there is my favorite cousin Sehun Oppa. I run to him and kiss him on cheek. He lives in Busan so he is here to help us pack and move there.

Next day I move to Busan with mom without saying any words to Jungkook.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

I come back to reality by snapping of fingers. Hana look at me and smirks "Am I that beautiful that you were in awe??" and now it was my turn to smirk "No, I was just wondering that are those eyelashes fake?? And how thick that layer  of make up is??" I spat. I can see her face turning red and when I look behind her I see her minions try to suppress their giggles and Minhee unnie laugh her butt off.

As I start to walk someone pulls me back or I can say beach face. "Don't think you can get away with this. I'm queenka of school. You will pay for this." I ignore her and walk away and me and unnie go to our classes. I am more thankful that beach face didn't recognise me.

Meanwhile....

~~ Jungkook's POV~~
We(BTS) are on roof top  of school because we still have 15 minutes before class starts and we don't want to be chase by fan girls. At that moment shorty hyung enter and tell that there are two new students and I just roll my eyes. RM hyung asks "Jungkook aren't you happy?? What if they are beautiful girls??" "It's only going to add up more fan girls hyung." I say.

Since its almost time we are going to class. yes, we are in same class and hyungs are older that me in months.
On our way we hear students whispering that one girl is nerd I turn to hyungs and we all smirk 'New target'.

______________________________________
I hope you like it.
How was it??? Please tell me in comments.
Now I will upload on Sunday.
So Peace out✌.