Chapter 8:Revealed?? Pt. 1

~Y/N's POV~
"Partner huh?" It's first time Hoseok has called me something other than 'nerd'. I roll my eyes at my own thought. These people judge everyone by their looks they forget 'never judge a book by its cover'.

~~~LUNCH TIME ~~~
I'm in cafeteria. I buy my food and make my way to an empty seat when someone trip me and I fall on ground. Who is calling Satan?? Who dared to waste my food?? I look at the person and it's none other than Hana.

"Can't you see?? You already have four eyes." Hana said and everyone starts laughing. (A/N: No offense to those who use glasses because specsy is the new sexy😏. Line isn't mine 😅)

Now I'm boiling with rage. I really need anger management classes. Today even unnie isn't here. I just hope I don't lose my cool. I take deep breaths and calm myself down. I get up from the ground and clean dust on my clothes ignoring people and get in line to buy food, AGAIN.

This time I successfully reach to my seat as I start eating the boy I saved come to me and sit in front of me "Hello, Noona!!" He said "Hello." I reply. As I was eating again he speak "can I sit here?" You're already sitting here I think as I look at him. Why can't people let me eat peacefully?? "Sure" I smile at him and finally start eating.

As I was eating Hana's group come to our seat and start speaking with boy completely ignoring my presence. "Hi there!!" Momo said to boy and he instantly turns red at which I roll my eyes. Typical boys. See a pretty girl and start drooling.

I was eating my lunch peacefully ignoring a red tomato and three makeup cakes when I felt something wet on my forehead. It was freaking strawberry milkshake. I look behind me to find hana giggling with her minions "Oh!! I didn't see you there." Hana said faking an innocent tone at which I start fuming even more. First she ruined my food and now my hair and dress. She'll get it, definitely.

Right now I don't have time for this so I dash out of cafeteria to my locker because I always put an extra shirt there and luckily my skirt is alright. Suddenly the bell rings telling me lunch is over and next class is about to start at which I groan.

I go to washroom and try to wash milkshake from my hair which took me around 30 minutes because that was hella sticky and changed into mine extra shirt.

As I was about to go to class bell rings again telling me I've successfully missed a whole class. Well done Y/N.
As I'm about to exit the door opens itself revealing Hana and her two followers. I tried to pass her but she grabbed my arm and pull me in front of her. "Where do you think you're going??" She asks me at which I reply "To the class." In duh tone. "I'm not over with you. How you dare to partner up with J-hope?? He's the best dancer and member of BTS. I should be his partner" she says and I look at her in disbelief. Is he deaf?? Teacher decided our partners but before I could say anything her friends grabbed my arms and Hana start beating me make my lip bleed.

"Back off and recommend me as his partner you slut or that bi*ch or you and your that bi*ch friend will pay for it." Hana said. Did she just call my unnie beach?? I thought she was after Jung kook and now she wants Hoseok?? What's her problem?? She'll see hell coming. I get myself out of those girls' grasp and throw a punch at Hana's beachy face and punch her in stomach and now she's crying on the floor.

I look at side and see those girls running out. After few minutes they come back with nurse who help Hana to the medical room. Thank god all students were in classes or it would cause a huge commotion.
After her treatment we're summoned to the principal's office and our parents were called too. I'm doomed people.

Now I'm sitting in principal's office with mom, Hana and HER DAD. I put my glasses off and look at the man beside Hana and he stares at mom while Hana stares at me in disbelief after watching me without glasses.

"What's this all about Hana and Y/N??" Asked principal. "Today she beat me up in the washroom." Hana said while sobbing and all eyes shift to me. "I didn't expect this kind of parenting from you Ms.Choi" said old man and I glare at him I had urge to pounce on him and wipe this poop from the earth's surface. "She's been bullying me from the first day here and she was bullying me today too so I just did it as defence." I retort or you can ask those girls I point at Hana's friends and they nod.

"Hana will have detention after school for two weeks and Y/N for a week. Hana because she bullied Y/N and Y/N because she didn't tell us and used violence. I roll my eyes at principal I know why she didn't get expelled for bullying cause her father gives lots of money to school as donations.

From the corner of my eyes I look at mom I know she is disappointed in me and more than that she's broken after seeing that man. That's the reason I hid my identity and look now she has to face him because of ME.

After everything is settled out parents go home and we're sent back to our class. On our way Hana speak up.

~~Hana's POV~~
As we make our way to class I speak up. " Please don't tell anyone about this and I'll never bully you." I said because I don't want others to laugh at me I'm queenka after all.

"OK, I'll not tell anyone but in exchange of that you'll not tell anyone about my identity and that I'm not nerd. You can bully me because I've to maintain my image as a nerd." Y/N said and I look at her jungsh👀ked. She wants to get bully??

If she doesn't wants me to reveal her then I'll not because I know Jung kook was head over heels for her and I don't want that again. "Deal" I say and she nods.

______________________________________
Hey lovelies!!!
I know I'm late so please forgive me
😥😣.
Thank you for 3000+ views🎉🎉🎊🎊. I love chu people so so much❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖.
And today I officially turn 17. Oml I'm too old to write is cringy story smh.

My lonely ass needs friends people so you can PM me anytime. I'll be happy to have you as friend.

Don't forget to comment and te ll me how was this. I'll try to update soon till then
Peace out✌.