Chapter 2:Where I made memories

--Recap--
Minhee and her mom moved to the mansion adjacent to ours. Her dad died in an accident.
______________________________________
~PRESENT~
~~Y/N's POV~~
After recalling my past I finally get out of my trance and look at the time.
"It's 5:52 am. I better get ready so that I can look around 'new' neighborhood and 'new' school." Actually 'old' neighborhood and school because we used to live around two blocks away from where we are now before that man divorced my mom. Now we are living in a mansion. Since Minhee's mansion is adjacent to ours she is going to school with me. Yayyyy!!!!

(Y/N's home)👆I get up immediately, take a nice shower and wear my uniform

(Y/N's home)👆
I get up immediately, take a nice shower and wear my uniform.

(Y/N's home)👆I get up immediately, take a nice shower and wear my uniform

I tie my hair in a high pony tail. I take my bag, money, phone, headphones, my house keys and get downstairs. The first floor is mine. There are 8 rooms on my floor. My bedroom, study room, Music room, dance room, game room and a separate studio for recording. Another two rooms are not in use right now.(A/N: I literally want a floor all to myself. Just like this. But I don't have that much of a good luck *sigh*)

My mom is not usually home and is not able to spend much time with me but its all right because she is doing this for us and she make it up. We go on mom - daughter date every month.

My momma knows me well. She is letting me pursue music because she knows I want to become a singer. She wants me to become heiress of company and because I don't want to disappoint her I will.

As I get to dining room I see my mom and maid serving chocolate pancakes so I greet as I sit down
(sh*t down. OK no one laugh?? I'm going.😅) "Good Morning Mom and aunty." Its rare sight to see mom in morning. I watch every move my mom made. I still wonder how can that old man call my mom ugly?? She is a former top model and fashion designer. He chose a slut over my mom.I hate him with all my heart 😠😠.

After eating I look at time its 7:10 am. It takes me 15 minutes to reach school and my classes start at 8. But I have to take my timetable and pick Minhee unnie up. Aish!!! That lazy bum 😑😑.

I get up from my seat and kissed my mom's cheeks "Bye mom, I'm off to school and of course I have to pick my lazy unnie. I bet she is still sleeping and totally forget about first day of school." I say and pout and my mom chuckle. She knows her too well. Mom see me off to door and says while waving "Work hard, love. Don't let your past drag you down." "OK mom, bye!!" I reply.

She also knows that there are high chances that I will meet some old people in this so-called new school.

I reach Minhee's house and her mom opens the door I greet her and ask "Where is my slowpoke unnie??" "In her room as always maybe still snoring'' she tell.

I straight go to unnie's room and barge in but to my surprise she is ready picking up her bag and phone. I go near her and put my hand over her forehead checking her temperature and ask " Unnie, do you have fever?? You are early. Gwenchana??"

She glare at me and scan me from head to toe and suddenly squeal
"Aaah!! My dongsaeng is looking cuuuuttttteeeee~~~." I rolled my eyes playfully at her remark and drag her out of room. As she was sitting at her chair for breakfast I drag her again and yell "Ajhumma she doesn't need breakfast. We will get late for school."

On our way she is pouting so I give her box of pancakes that mom cooked for her, she jumps up and down like a child. Sometimes it seems like she is the younger one. She ruffle my hair and I scowl at her.

On our way to school I see places where I created memories with Jungkook. The streets and that park.
I also explain way to unnie 'cause she can be an airhead sometimes. At
7:40 am we are in front of school.
______________________________________ Hiyaaaa guyssssss I update. I hope you like it.

I will update soon. I think it was boringggg so.....sorry😫😫.
Please comment to let me know how was it and how can I improve.