The sequel, part 5

The Sequel

The Beach Tripening part 5

Okay, first up- I'm italicizing actions to make it easier to read (at least for me)

Second up- new character! Note: He's NOT an oc- he's from TribeTwelve, a slender verse YouTube series similar to the one Masky and Hoodie originated from, Marble Hornets.

Third, I'm trying to make this as legit as possible so apologies in advance for anything OOC!

Thank you and Enjoy~

____________________________________________________________________________

Beach trip tip 13- Other People. Yo yo yo! Ay- what's the sizzle bro-sicles? What's lacka-crakin' sis-puddings? What's goin' down my fellow other folks who have a different gender identidy then the ones I previously mentioned? When you go to the beach- there's bound to be other people round' catching some tan and working on their waves! Make sure you treat everyone with respect and equally, you're part of everyone as well!

____________________________________________________________________________

Everyone: *Still walking along*

Jane: *Shields sun from eyes and looks to the horizon* Hey- guys there's somebody up ahead!

Somebody: *Is up ahead*

Laughing Jack: Is it Snoopy's cousin?

Eyeless Jack: What.

Laughing Jack: Snoopy? From the Peanuts? You know, Charlie Brown and the foot-ball-gag?

Jeff: *Holding ball-gag* DID SOMEBODY SAY GAG! *Looking all superhero-y*

Masky: *Kicks Jeff in the shin*

Laughing Jack: You know, the football joke? Snoopy?

Eyeless Jack: I know who Snoopy is but, what are you talking about?

Laughing Jack: Snoopy has a cousin- Spike! Remember Spike?

Eyeless Jack: ......No?

Laughing Jack: How could you not remember Spike?

Eyeless Jack: I only saw the Halloween Special, I don't really know the Snoopy characters..

Laughing Jack: Wha- You don't know who Spike is?!

Lost Silver: Okay, that's pretty sad.

Laughing Jack: Thank you, Silver.

Lost Silver: I was referring to your obsession with fictional characters, LJ.

Laughing Jack: Ay! There's nothing wrong with fictional characters! At least I'm not one of those awkward teenage girls online who write *Flails arms around for effect* fantastical nonsense adventures about fictional characters!!

Author: *Sweats*

Masky: IT IS PRONOUNCED FANFICTION YOU UNEDUCATED HEATHEN.

Jane: GUYS- YOU'RE GOING TO SCARE AWAY THE PERSON UP AHEAD, THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP US!

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: Jane's right- for all we know they could have a truck or water or something! *Waving arms around and trying to get the somebody's attention* AY! EXCUSE ME, DO YOU THINK YOU COULD HELP US?

Somebody: *Does nothing*

Masky: Wait- are you sure this is a good idea?

Sally: No, no, no. You have to be more polite- like this, *Yelling at the somebody* PARDON US, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP US?