Monday left him broken

Some weeks later, Luna's etched words were healing, and she became happier day by day. Finally, it was time for Lincoln's discharge.

Lincoln changed out of his hospital gown and into his normal attire. He walked to the front desk, where Harold and Howard McBride were doing something. Leo was holding on to Lincoln in case he fell.

"Hey Mr and Mr McBride, what are you doing?" Lincoln asked.

"Filling out your paperwork." Harold said with a huge smile on his face.

"W...what? I got out three grand from my bank acount and another grand from a donation from my friend in England!" Leo said as he thought that the McBrides were pulling a joke or something.

"Don't worry, Leo! We've got you covered. After all, Lincoln is like a second son. Well, not literally." Howard said.

When Lincoln and his siblings got out of the hospital, they thanked Clyde and his parents and went home in a taxi.

"Lincoln, brother. I understand that you may be angry when we see our sisters again, but remember, doc said that you cannot be angry for the next two days." Leo reminded Lincoln, who nodded.

"Yeah dude," Luna said, "Those people are not worth your health. You can yell at all of us when you fully recover."

"I won't be mad at you two, in fact, Luna, I'll gladly let you go nuts in front of our sisters. They deserve it." Lincoln said, reassuaringly.

"Oh-ho. I'm done being polite, dude. It's time to diss them all." Luna said evilly as she grinned.

When they reached home, they got the normal reception. "Hey there! How's your trip to the hotel without us? Get it?" Luan joked when Luna yelled at her to get out and go back to her room. She got out her laptop and slammed it onto the desk.

Leo turned his head around, and suddenly screamed. "M-my HUNTER!" He screamed. His prized hunting rifle had been turned into a kiddy water rifle.

"Leo, I will get you a better one. I swear." Lincoln assured him. Leo nodded but decided to throw out his old gun.

Luna got her synthesiser, computer, headphones, and said, "Dudes, think of a good beat." Luna said, as she opened up her DAW.

"Gee, Luna. Never knew you liked electrical music." Lincoln said.

"Yeah, bro. I'm serious now. Look at this. I found it on the kitchen table." Luna said, as she handed over a sticky piece of paper.

"Lori is a-a-a-WHAT?" Lincoln cried out. He saw a "customer list" on the paper which had all men and a list of motels.

"I'm afraid Lori is a sinner. Ugh, my tongue hurts to say that." Leo said as he grabbed both sides of his head.

Lincoln shuddered in fear at the thought of seeing his sister in a new light.

"Dudes, how's this?" Luna asked. She played a beat(Think of any beat you like), and Lincoln said that it was good.

"It's lit." Luna said. Leo was on with writing the lyrics already. It felt good to be their own producer, thought the trio.

Two days later, Leo ran to Luna's room with a flash drive. Luna plugged it in, and opened a Word File. She looked at Leo and smiled.

GO MAKE YOUR OWN LYRICS DIPSHIT

Two hours later, Luna finished editing the script to make it more offensive, and she looked over at Lincoln and Leo, and said, "This should be good."

Luna grabbed her phone, and called some of her girlfriend Sam to use her father's studio. When she hung up, she had a wide grin on her face.

The next day, Luna and her brothers walked down the stairs to the front door. She made sure no one was around, before grabbing the door knob.

"Alright, missy. Where do you think you're going?" A mature woman voice was heard.

"Uh, g-going to a friend's house, mom. Is that right, boys?" Luna explained.

"Essentially." Leo said. "Totally." Lincoln nodded.

"Alright, be home soon." Rita told her third-eldest daughter. Luna grabbed the door, before the trio dashed out the door. They got a taxi ad went to Sam's house.

"Ding-dong." The doorbell rang. "W-who's there?" A sleepy female voice was heard on the other side.

The door opened, to reveal a girl not older than Luna, with blonde hair like Leo and a blue streak. She was wearing a white shirt with a multi-coloured target symbol and had bags under her eyes. It was the first time Lincoln and Leo saw her.

"Oh-Luna? Hi. Come in." Sam said.

"Wait, miss. Are you from the RAF? Oh boy, it's my dream to see a pilot!" Leo exclaimed.

"Shh, little dude. No, I'm not British, although I'd like to be one." Sam explained to Leo, who's smile was frozen still in shattered emotion.

"Who are these two snowflakes? One of them looks like he has the same hair as me." Sam asked.

"Oh, these are my brothers, Lincoln and Leo. Dudes, this is Sam, my girlfriend. Yes, I'm bisexual." Luna said to her brothers. Leo couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"This way. It's in the basement. I'm an intern producer. My dad's a full-time one." Sam instructed, as she led them into her basement.

The three got into the soundproofed room, with a stool and a hanging microphone. Sam got into a seat and turned on the system. Luna wore the headphones, and gave her brothers one each.

Insert your lyrics, blin.

"Luna, that was spicy! Oh man, they'll be crying their asses off! You too, ya dudes. Here's the flash drive for your recording." Sam commended her girlfriend and her brothers, as she gave them the drive.

"Say...I just noticed, what's that thing in your belt, Leo? Both sides." Sam asked.

"Oh, the r-right s-s-side is a J-J-J-Jericho 941 that uses w-wasp-waisted d-diablo pellets by C-Caliber and I use it in case I get picked on. The left one is much more deadlier. I-I-It's a BABY GLOCK 26, that I use 9mm C-C-Caliber bullets." Leo said while he stuttered heavily and started sweating, as his heart started pounding. "In other business, can I have your number?" Leo uncontrollably said in a soft tone.

"Oh, Leo. I appreciate your knowledge. Here." Sam said as she and Luna sniggered, and she wrote her number down and gave it to Leo. He then fainted, but luckily, Lincoln caught him. Sam and Luna started hysterically laughing.

"So...see you in school!" The three siblings called out as they left the house, waving. Sam waved back to them, and Leo got a taxi.

"Here you go, kids. 1216 Franklin Avenue." The taxi driver told the kids. Lincoln gave him the money and they got off.

"Wow. That. Was. The. Hippie. Cab." Lincoln said, stunned.

Just as they walked up the front porch, Luna grabbed Lincoln. "Dudes, Lynn and Lucy is fighting. They're having the remade Sibling fight protocol now. Sucks, bro." Luna warned them.

Suddenly, Lincoln saw Leo whip out a orange-tipped M4 Carbine. He and Luna instantly recognised is as an Airsoft rifle, which Leo only used twice. Once for the time they brawled ever so badly, second being he had to shoot Luan a month ago before Lincoln blew his top. He used it only for warning shots as it only felt like a pinch.

Leo and his brother and sister lined up against the wall.

"Hey, Leo, where did you get this gun?" Lincoln asked Leo.

"Touché." Leo replied, as he shrugged. He did a count to three, and he opened the door. He ran in and quickly scanned the room, and found Luan in a yellow vest and yellow headphones.

"I'm clear!" Luan cried out, raising her hands in the air. Leo nodded, and lowered his weapon. He threw on similar gear, and gave his siblings the same thing. They ran up and got into position.

"Escort 1, this is Lana. We're moving in." Lana said after being informed Escort 1(Leo) was home. He ran over to her with his Airsoft M4 Carbine.

A frustrated Lynn was walking out the room with a serious Leni. Leo walked along her in an escort formation to go to the kitchen to get some milk.

His dad was inside the kitchen. He was taking the milk carton, too. He already had a cereal box out, and was about to pour milk into the bowl.