Resolutions Part 2

Everyone nodded, but then Lucy asked, "What are the penalties?"

"Oh, you know what you did to us boys, don't you?" Lincoln deviously asked.

All the girls were looking at each other in utter fear and regret, already knowing what they would have to do.

"Heh, penalty will be to do everything we tell you to do, like a slave." Lincoln responded.

The next day, the Loud kids were deciding what to do on their last day of the Summer Vacation.

"I say we go for a paintball game!"

"Ooh, ooh! Let's like, totes go to the mall!"

"Let us go to the Science Centre."

"Let's go to the cemetery."

"Let's play Pageant Simulator!"

"The Royal Woods Rock and Roll museum!"

Everyone was voicing out their opinion. Leo and Lori were taking down notes, and everyone was about to go full on ballistic on each other. Before things got ugly, Leo calmed them down.

"Alright, to cater to all your needs, how about we book the Howard Complex in Beaverton?" Leo asked. "It is an old abandoned mall that is used to play paintball. It has a science lab, you can wear custom princess armour, a fake horror setting, and a gun shaped like a bass guitar!"

Everyone nodded and were commenting on the quick thinking.

"What about the price?" Lisa asked.

"It's an abandoned mall, so it costs $5 per person. It's a booking only location, so we need to be quick." Leo said, as Lincoln hit the 'book' button. Everyone smiled, and was prepared for tomorrow.

OK SO THE REST OF THE STORY IS UP TO YOU HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY THE PAINTBALL MATCH.

THE END

Sorry for the short chapter. I ran out of ideas.