2-Hva var det? (What was it?)

He was trembling, he was just a little child anyway, what could he do? Fear hugged all around his body. He was afraid of the forest itself, yes, but this wasn't the only reason. He was all alone, in somewhere he completely didn't know, he was just like a prisoner there. He was afraid, a person can be afraid of something that he/she doesn't know, he was also same. He felt something warm inside his shining eyeballs, something that comes from...his lung, or his stomach maybe? No, no, no... None of them, it was his heart. His small heart was beating to make his tears fall down. After a while, everything inside him was broken, and he let his tears free from their dungeons.

He rubbed his tears and kept walking on his way. Well, which way was it, really? He even didn't know what it was, but he was sure that if he went on straight, there would be an exit surely. This was just a forest anyway, it must have an end just like other things. However, how much he walked, how much he tried, he was being out of strength at last. He stopped and sat under one of those tall trees. His legs were in pain, he wanted to go back, wanted to see his brother.

After a while, he started to hear the soft sound of the forest. He was confused about it. Where was that sound coming from? He could hear it from everywhere, but it didn't make any sense. He stood up and started to walk slowly. As he kept walking, he could hear it clearer by the time.

He finally reached a beautiful river with a waterfall which wasn't that high. A relaxing fog was ruling the area. He was impresse by this scene he saw, he smiled softly, sitting somewhere in front of the floating river. The sound he was hearing, no... The sound that he was listening was just like a kind of music. As if someone was playing a fiddle, but with a softer and relaxing tone.

"Jeg vil som kunne han føle denne også... (I want that he could feel this too...)" thought he.

When the sound ended, he was puzzled. He looked around and soured with disappointment. He wanted to listen to the voice more after all... When he started to walk again, he heard the beautiful voice of a man.

"Gutt, Jeg er her!"(Boy, I'm here.)

"Hva var det?!"thought the little child, stopping as he heard the voice. He hesitated to answer him, because once his brother said that it was dangerous to talk with strangers. However, maybe he wants help from him to find the exit, it would be better. At least he could see his brother again. So he turned back to look around to find the source of the voice.

"Kan du ikke se meg? Eller kanskje kan'kke høre?"(Can't you see me? Or maybe cannot hear?)

He finally saw a beautiful young man in the river without clothes. At least that man was topless and there was a fiddle just next to him, on the ground. Emil's face went red and he turned his eyes to somewhere else.

"Oh, nei (no), are you embarrassed?"giggled the young man. "Hey boy, why don't you speak?"

Emil was really embarrassed.

"W-Why are you naked?!"

"Ahaha... That's the question? Because this forest is mine. No one can see me, not even a single person. It's not a wrong thing actually, I'm totally free here!"

"Wha..."

"Am I so strange just like your brother?"said he, smiling backhandedly. Emil looked at him without any shame, he was shocked.

"Hvordan kjenner du storebroren min?!" (How do you know my big brother?)

"You really want to know? I also know about you as well... Emil.."smiled he.

"What are you..."

"He tells you about some strange creatures and you don't believe none of them, remember?"said he, approaching him by leaning his elbows on the ground at the edge of the river. "None of you believed in his words, am I right? Here, I'm a proof."

"Are you even serious..?"

"I'm the sound of the forest actually. You heard my music, voice, and you are now seeing me and talking with me... Do you want to hold my hand as well? Well, it would be better to say nice to meet you, huh? Lu calls me as "Tor", I'm a Fossegrimmen." said he smiling softly. His smiling was charming, especially it impressed Emil.

"L-Lu??"

"Lukas I mean!"

"Anyway... Well... What do you talk with him?"

"Aha, so you finally believed in my words! He would be happy if he sees this scene... Well, yeah, general things actually, nothing special..."

"Just tell me... Does he talk about us?"

"About you and Den? He always complains about Den because he is so annoying, at least he says so. However he also admits that he sees him as his best friend and also--"

"Doesn't he talk about me?"

"Well..." said he taking his fiddle and checking it out if there were any problems with it. "How can I say... You are the most important thing for him. He cares about you more than you think. You two have no other relatives anyway. Should I tell more, or..."said he for the last time, he couldn't continue his words as he saw Emil's expression."Oh, what?! Why are you crying? Oh, my..."

"Je...Jeg bare..." he was hiccuping so much while he was crying. "Jeg vil bare se ham igjen!" (I just want to see him again!)

"Oh my, why are you crying....Because of him?! Ah.... I understand now... Happiness maybe, so emotional, huh..."said he laughing.

"Hey, don't laugh!"said he stopping crying, with a face which was as red as blood, it seemed that he was angry, but also embarrassed.

"Hmm~? You look like an apple, are you okay~?"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE ANNOYING!"

"Oww, having a brother like this... Lu's so lucky!"said he and started to laugh again.

"SHUT UP!"

"Oh holy Odin... Ahahh.... Well, I guess that's enough... Ahah..."

"I AGREE SO JUST SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHERE IS THE EXIT!"

"Just listen to this... And... Goodbye little boy!"

He took the fiddle and started to play it again. Emil thought that it didn't make any sense. However, after a while he finally understood his purpose. The man was using  a magic with his beloved beautiful fiddle... A magic that would bring him back home.