3-Det er enden. (This is the end.)

It was just like he was awaken from a weird dream, but he clearly knew that what he saw was completely the reality itself... He found himself at home, in the living room, he was sitting on a sofa. Suddenly, he heard a noice which came from the entrance hall. Then Lukas came to the living room with Matthias rapidly, they looked so worried, both of them were trying to catch their breaths. When they saw Emil, they were relaxed. Lukas walked quickly and hugged his little brother.

"We have you been seriously..."said he, Emil could feel his brother's heartbeats were so fast just like a running horse.

"I thought you fell from the hill or something! Phew!"said the Danish man. Lukas let Emil and looked at him.

"Bro, you're so stupid, you're a psycho..."

"What?! Isn't it possible?! Am I right, Emil?!"

"Let him, he mu---"

Lukas couldn't continue his words because of the warm hugging of two tiny arms, a hugging that could circle only his legs.

"Brother, I'm so sorry... Det er over (It's over.), I promise I won't worry you anymore... I promise..." it was just like he was going to cry.

Lukas took him between his arms again and kissed him from his cheeks.

"Jeg elsker deg (I love you), so please don't cry." said he trying to smile. Emil just looked at his eyes and without saying anything, he kissed his cheek in return.

"Vi er en, ikke sant?" (We are one, no?) said Emil after a while.

"Ja... Vi er en..." (Yes... We are one.) replied Lukas with a smiling. Emil also smiled.

_______________________________________

After that, Emil couldn't see any other mythological creatures anymore... However, he couldn't forget that "thing" he saw in the forest. Even though he searched for him again decades later, he couldn't find him... Then he thought that only reason he saw that creature was because of those "Trolls", the creatures that his brother said to protect Emil, that he had never been able to see... He cared about his brother more... Just like Lukas did...