One.

Chapter 1

                                                                                                                                                                                                              [Vanéa]

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked into my room and dried off before moisturizing my skin and slipping on my black lace undies. I then put on my uniform which was a white long sleeve or short sleeve blouse with a grey skirt, a blue blazer with the Palmer Academy logo sewn on the front pocket and white knee high socks or black tights. I put on my black ankle strap heels which were actually allowed to be worn to school. I straightened my hair and made a small side bang before coating my lips with clear lip gloss and my eyelashes with mascara.

I picked up my black Michael Kors bag and headed downstairs into the kitchen where I had left my keys and phone.

"Morning sweetie." Both my parents greeted me.

"Morning mum and dad." I replied with a smile.

I heard someone honk their horn outside and I quickly threw my keys into my bag.

"That's Jake. See you later." I spoke before giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye darling."

I left the house and got into Jake's car.

"Morning babe." I smiled before kissing him.

"Morning." He said kissing me back then pulling away.

He drove off towards the school and parked up in the parking lot once we had arrived. We walked into school and stopped at my locker where I met with my friends Leigh-Anne and Louise.

"See you in second period babe." Spoke Jake.

"See you later babe." I said before pecking his lips.

He walked down the corridor and I started talking to Leigh-Anne Louise. After a while the hallway went quiet and Leigh-Anne and Louise's jaw dropped. I turned around to see the most attractive guy I had ever seen in my whole entire life. His dark brown hair was quiffed to perfection and his honey brown orbs were captivating and his jaw line was perfectly structured. He walked down the corridor with a confident smirk on his face.

"That's Reece Edwards. The richest and hottest boy to ever attend Palmer Academy." Leigh-Anne whispered.

I could hear girls whispering things like 'He's so hot' and 'I would let him screw me any day'. I rolled my eyes at the desperation of the girls and as he walked past me I could've sworn he winked. I snapped out of the trance I was in and the bell rang, indicating we had to go to first period.

I walked down the narrow hallway with Leigh-Anne and Louise and we walked into classroom 206 where we had Mr.Louis for French. I saw they new boy standing in front of the class and I almost tripped over. I heard Leigh-Anne snicker and I shot her a glare which shut her up.

I sat down in my seat which was in the last two seats in the back-row next to Louise. The new boy walked towards the back row and sat down on the table next to Louise. I couldn't help but stare at him and I saw a little smirk form on Louise's face.

"Somebody has a crush." She said with a smirk.

"Oh shut-up." I retorted whilst getting my books out of my bag. 

I glanced over at him again and Louise's smirk grew wider.

"Hey, Reece." She whispered to him.

"Yeah." He answered her. His voice was soft but husky.

"Vanéa thinks you're cute." She said smirking at me. 

My eyes widened in shock and he smirked.

"I think you're cute too." He said to me with a slight smirk. 

Louise smirked and I smacked her arm. She winced in pain and glared at me whilst I gave her an innocent smile.

"Oops." I said with a smirk.