Four.

[R e e c e]

I moved closer to Vanéa and she sighed. I smirked and continued to read over her shoulder. She closed the booklet and gave it to me.

"Thanks." I smirked.

I flipped it open and skim read through it. Once I was done I turned to Vanéa.

"We need to make arrangements for who looks after the baby and when." I spoke.

"Okay. We take turns each day. I'll take it home today then I'll bring it back tomorrow morning for you to look after it." She responded.

'Well that was quick.' I thought to myself. The lesson ended shortly and I slipped the information booklet into my bag. I walked to the front of the class with Vanéa and she collected our baby. She also collected the diapers and milk and we walked out of the class.

I walked her to her locker where she then met up with her friends and Jake. He gave me a death glare but I ignored him and walked off, looking about for the cool kid I spoke to earlier. I eventually found him and I learned that his name is Harry. He was with his friend called Louis and to be honest, they were cooler than I thought. We wandered outside and sat on the bleachers.

"So what's that Jake kid's problem? He's always glaring at me when I'm talking to Vanéa." I spoke.

"That's her boyfriend. He doesn't like when other guys talk to her or hang around her." Louis shrugged.

"Oh." I said.

'Getting with her is going to be harder than I thought'