chapter four

My biological father had a similar appearance to mine with a thin frame and brown hair. But he had brown eyes and more muscle than me a alex combined. He wanted to be a musician, that's why he left. I wish we would have taken us with him, or not have left without a warning. Maybe life would be better. We could travel around with him and he could teach me to read music. He would leave every now and again, and before he did he would take us to the park and push us on the swings, where we would beg him to take us with. That was almost seven years ago. Now we're stuck with a mom who avoids us and a drunk of a step father. Maybe if he would have thought things out, not only could we be with him, but maybe he'd be successful. He never did tell us much about his music other than it meant alot to him. More than his family, I guess. But for all we know, he could have another family. A happier family, where they sit together at dinner, and try to be involved in each other's lives. I wouldn't say I blame him directly for anything that's happened so far, but I can't help but think about it. If he didn't leave mom would be happier, Robert never would have come along, and I wouldn't have even thought about running off. Mom wasn't much help either. Once dad left, she just stopped trying. She rarely left her room, which is why I started walking to school and learned to cook. Like me and alex, she has green eyes. She has blonde hair that has greyed due to time and is very small. She has an average build, she's just small. You can't look at me and Alex and compare us closely to one parent over the other. Yes, you can point out 'our mom's eyes or 'our dads build', but you'd need both to see us. I just wish I had both.

Just a little bit of background and how he feels about his parents. Why his dad left etc. Please comment! It would mean alot to me. Seriously I need opinions!