7| Getting her back

*Corbyns POV*

I was driving to Jalissas house super nervous to ask her out again because i didn't konow what she was going to say.

The plan was too get her outside on her balcony Maddie was going to be singing her favorite song in her room which was right next to her balcony. We will be eating and the boys will be downstairs getting there tuxs on for the big reveal. That's when i will ask her to be mine again. Daniel wasn't to thrilled about this plan.. He told me he was only doing this because he wanted his bestfriend (Me) Too e happy, but i could tell he wasn't thrilled..

Maddie: Jalissa!! Someones on the balcony waiting for you! I could hear her yell it with excitement i hope Jalissa says yes

Jalissa: I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS!!

*Jalissas POV*

I grabbed corbyns old hoodie he gave me put on a pair of blue jeans because ya never know who it is. I walked outside to see Corbyn in a tux. Wow he looks good in a tux.

Corbyn: I-im sorry.

Jalissa: Wait, who let you in?

Corbyn: Maddie..

Corbyn: I see you wearing the hoodie i gave you the night we started dating. he blushed and looked super cute doing it

Jalissa: Yeah, it kinda chillie out here..

Maddie started singing my favorite song and me and Corbyn were have a really good time and i missed him... a lot.

Corbyn: Can I show you something?

Jalissa: Sure. I was nervous to see what it was

I walk downstairs to the boys singing "All my love" Corbyn grabbed flowers and a necklace that had "J+C" engraved and asked me to be his girlfriend again.

I hugged him really tight and said yes in his ear

Maddie: Treat her right Corbyn. She said very stern

Corbyn: Dont worry I plan too.