6| The special thing

I texted Maddie as soon as i got to the airport. Right now she was the only person i could talk to because my boyfriend was being rude and talking to other girls.

Jalissa: Maddie, you were right..

Jalissa: Please answer im trying to say sorry

Big sis: Its ok...

Jalissa: Im on my way home i need to tell you something...

I landed grab my bags called an uber and walked into my house crying i missed Corbyn but i needed to thell Maddie that i was sorry and that she was right about him.

Maddie: Whats wrong?

Jalissa:C-corbyn..

Maddie: WHAT DID HE DO?!

Jalissa: He was texting a girl by the name Christina and we got in an argument.

Maddie: Im going to KILL HIM

Maddie was furious i have never seen her so angry

*texts between Corbyn and Maddie*

Maddie: CORBYN!!

Corbyn: What?!

Maddie: YOU BROKE MY SISTER AND IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO BREAK YOU EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!!

Corbyn: I was asking Christina how i used to make her so happy so that i could make Jalissa happy and Jalissa got defensive and left and now i think she hates me and i need advice...

I heard Maddie start to calm down her breathing was slower and she wasn't so tense so she walked upstairs didn't say a word and was on the phone this time

*Phone call*

*Corbyn: Ok how do you think i should give it to her?*

*Maddie: Well first start off by being romantic and nice*

*Corbyn: Mhm*

*Corbyns POV*

I was on the phone with Maddie and she was being super nice to me. I dont know what i did to deserve this because i wasn't being the nicest to Jalissa, and for her sister to be so nice is a miracle.

*Maddie: Ok good luck Buddy boy.* She said it with such enthusiasm

*Corbyn: Thanks im coming over right now!*