11| The meet and greet

Maddie and I were waiting next to the meet and greet area and not going to lie i was jealous because there was a lot of girls corbyn was kissing. but they are just fans. This really pretty girl came and Daniel was looking at her like a crazy person.

??: Omg!! she gives daniel the biggest hug in the world he hugs her back and in the hug i noticed he slipped a piece of paper in her pocket they took a picture and Daniel told her to go wait with Maddie and I.
??: Hey i'm jakayla!!
Jalissa: Hi...
Maddie: who is she? she whispered in my ear
Jalissa: No idea...
Jakayla: Daniel just told me to come over here soooo, what do we do?
Jalissa: Just waiting for OUR boyfriends. i said with a bit of an attitude because we don't need another girl on the bus.
Corbyn: Hey bab-  he noticed Jakayla and kissed my forehead and walked away
Jalissa: Good luck bean!! I love you!
Jakayla: Your dating Corbyn Besson?!?!
Jalissa:Yeah...?
Jakayla: i understand if you don't like me but i didn't choose to be over here daniel told me too. i'm sorry daniel likes me and not you so you had to go to corbyn!

Oh after that i almost went off on her Maddie had to take me to the bathroom and calm me down

Maddie: It's ok!
Jalissa: THAT GIRL THINKS SHE AHS THE NERVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE CORBYN I NEVER LOVED DANIEL AND I NEVER WILL AND IF SHE THINKS THAT SHE THOUGHT I LIKED HIM IM GOING TO FIND HER!
Maddie: I will tell daniel to talk to her
*Maddies POV*

I told Daniel to talk her and she said that she was so happy she met us.

Jalissa: Sooooo, what did he say?
Maddie: She lied to him!
Jakayla:Maddie word?
Maddie: Sure
Jakayla: I didn't mean to go off on her like that i know she loves corbyn but i can tell she doesn't like me can you talk to her for me?
Maddie: No, but you can....
Jakayla: Ok i will.
Daniel: Jakayla ready to go on the bus?
Jakayla: Yeah one sec!!
Maddie: Looks like we will be seeing you later.
Jakayla: Yup.
Maddie: Bye then.

*Jalissas POV*
I was just crying in corbyns chest telling him everything. and he wasn't happy with her but i guess we will have too eat used to it.