19| senior year

The boys Maddie and I wanted to go back to school for our senior year, because it is our last year and we wanted to make it special. so today is our first day.

"I'm going with Jalissa!"Corbyn shouted. "Ok!" i yelled back.

we walked to the car and out of music while on our way to the school.

"Here.." i said nervously. "don't be nervous babe, everything will be ok." he said re assuring me my decision was right.

we walked into the school and as soon as we walked in girls were starring at Corbyn . it was really hard to watch this happen because he was my boyfriend.

"Oh my gosh he's so hot!" i heard a girl say. "Omg, and i heard he was single". i heard another say. i turned around an said. "Is he now?" i said too her. "Yeah, and you don't have a chance" she said. "a better chance then you apparently cause he asked me out not you." i said with a tone. "in you dreams loser!" she yelled and i ran and caught up with Corbyn and we walked up to our lockers.

"ugh, i hate cheerleaders" i said. "why, what did they do, i will go give them a piece of my mind cause n-" i put my finger on his lips. "it's ok." i said. "ok just let me know if there mean again." he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and we walked to our class.

i ended up having a class with this girl who is literally in love with corbyn. i know this because we have only been in school for 30 minuets and she was already all over him. i had to sit next to her and i was texting corbyn and she saw that i was texting him.

"oh, your texting my future boyfriend i see" the girl said. "hahah, you wish" i said while laughing. "no, i know, he doesn't like you he likes me" she said confident. "well then why is he dating me not you?" i asked and smiled "w-w-we-" she stuttered. "exactly!" i said and smiled at her.

the bell rang and i practically ran to corbyns locker just to hug him.

"hey cutie" he said while hugging me. "ugh there's so many girls that want you." i said and sighed. "well there not going to have me cause i'm yours" he said and showed me his necklace.

"hey corbyn" a cheerleader said and winked. i almost slapped her but corbyn held me back. "ugh i hate them." i said. "after school i'll make it up too you ok?" he asked. "ok" i let go of his hand and started walking to math.

"well well well" a girl named Lily said. "what?" i asked. "stay away from corbyn." she said. "i know your paying him." she said. i laughed. "me. pay him?" i laughed. "oh hunny, he asked me out, he brought me to travel with him." i said while laughing. "where were you that whole time" i laughed. "UGH" she groaned. " well i'll make him mine by the end of this year" she said and smiled.

it was lunch time and i was going to corbyns locker and i saw a bunch of girls surrounding him. i looked at him. "Jalissa!" he yelled. "save it." i said and walked to the cafeteria. i sat down next to the boys and out my head down.

"what's wrong?" Zach asked. "this school is ruining my relationship!" i said. " i just wanna go home!" i said to maddie. "you can't." maddie said.

i saw corbyn go walk and sit with the cheerleaders.

"i'll go talk to him." daniel said and got up and walked toward him. "these girls are going to ruin my relationship" i said to maddie. "then don't let them." she said. "i've tried!!" i yelled. "they won't go away!!" maddie looked over to see daniel talking to corbyn.

*Daniels POV*
i walked over to corbyn and was going to talk to him

"Corbyn, your girlfriend is at lunch wondering why her boyfriend is there supporting her on her first day.." i said with a sad tone. "I really want to be there with her but these girls won't let me leave!" corbyn said. "what are they doing?" I asked "Corbyn, babe, who is this?" a girl asked. " i'm not your BOYFRIEND!!" corbyn yelled and got up and walked towards our table. "There that's the Corbyn i know" i said.

*corbyns POV*
I walked to my locker before lunch and these girls started surrounding me and talking to me.

"umm who are you?" i asked. soon i saw jalissa and she looked upset. "Jalissa!!" i yelled. "save it." she said and ran to the cafeteria. "here Hottie you can sit with us" a girl said and winked. "i'm go-" i tried to say but she grabbed my arm and pulled me to a table. soon i saw daniel come and i talked to him. "corbyn, babe" a girl said. " i'm not your BOYFRIEND!!" i said and went to sit with my GIRLFRIEND.

Jalissa hugged me so tight and i hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"i missed you!" she said. "i miss you too babe!" i kissed her cheek and the bell rang.

"Ewww i have english." jalissa said. "I have english too!"  i exclaimed. " Yay!!" she said. i grabbed her hand and we walked to english.

english was nothing but it was better with jalissa i could see her cute smile and hear her voice. The bell rang and i grabbed jalissas hand and we grabbed our stuff and left.

"ugh high schools hard." jalissa said. "i know, i hate it and the girls there" i said. " i hate the girls there too!" she said with enthusiasm i just laughed and held her hand tighter