( xvi.) #standbymalinaweissman

LOVE LETTERS ;
( xvi.) #standbymalinaweissman
( multi )

" malina please , be reasonable. " hunter begged the girl, looking over at the long haired brunntte.

malina looked away from him , her arms crossed, " i-i cant! "

" why not ?! you know what he did was wrong , and explaining yourself isn't against the law! "

" i can't do it hunter. " he heard her voice crack , hearing a quiet sob come from the girl.

hunter took malina into a embrace , holding her tight as she started to cry into his chest. he rubbed her back in hopes to sooth her crying. malinas head rested under hunters chin, and that's where he placed a small kiss , in hopes to once again sooth the emotional girl.

mali 🥀 | malinaopalweissman

hello guys , i wanted to come to twitter to share my story with you all today.
about half a year ago , i was at the asoue season two wrap party with my former ( now ex ) boyfriend. we were having a great night , until he put something into my drink and drugged me.
he took me upstairs away from the crowd and tried to take advantage of me.
thank god for my friends , coming upstairs to check on me and see what cameron was trying to do to me.
if something like this ever happens to you, please for the love of god, tell someone. an adult , teacher , school counselor , the police, someone ! don't just brush this aside , this is a serious topic and i want everyone to be safe and address the issue.

190,986 ♥️ | 6,923 💬
_______________________
REPLIES

ashley 🤙🏻 | user67
wow malina i'm so sorry. i send love and prayer to you and your family.

ashton 🌊 | user98
fuck cameron he's a bitch ! i'm
so sorry this happened to you.

nova 📌 | user32
CAMERON HILLIS IS A SNAKE ! OOPS !

hunter ♠️ | huntervaldez
#standbymalinaweissman

user🕑 | user20
we stan a supportive boyfriend , but also ily mali i'm so so sorry :(

avi 🐾 | avi_lake
#standbymalinaweissman 💘💘💕💘💖

dylan 🍃 | dylankingswell
#standbymalinaweissman i love ya mali💕💘💞

riv 💐| rivermontgomery
we love you malina , i'm so proud of you to finally be able to tell your story #standbymalinaweissman