( xxix.) the big day

LOVE LETTERS ;
( xxix.) the big day
( real life )

" today's the big day ! " yelled louis as he burst into the valdez boy dressing room. walking in proudly , a large smirk plastered across his face as he looked over at the younger boy.

" oh can it louis. " hunter snapped , standing up from his chair and walking over to his mirror , checking if his messy hair looked messy enough .

louis eyes widened at the boys quick snappish response , " jeez , someone's a bit crabby today. "

" well maybe it's because the WHOLE entire crew & cast is about to watch malina and i kiss . plus this is the last scene so everyone will be watching us ! " hunter whined to his older friend , still looking in the mirror trying his best to fix himself.

" oh come on , it can't be that bad ! " louis yelled .

louis was right , it couldn't be THAT bad . maybe hunters mind was just clouded by the fact that he would kiss the girl he's been crushing on for a while now , and the fact that she could possibly reject him tonight.

in the letter he wrote her , he told her he would meet her at a beach that was fairly nearby to their sets.

" it's gonna go horrible , what if we have to do more than one take , or i mess up ! " hunter whined once again , thinking of all the possible ways he could fuck up .

" well , i just came in here to tell you that you're supposed to be on set in five. " louis said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck .

" ITS TIME?! "

the british boy nodded his head , "i'll see you out there . " was all the boy responded simply , "and don't worry , i know you'll do great. "

" thanks lou , you're the best friend i could ask for . i love you bro . " hunter smiled

" all homo? " louis asked

hunter walked over to the shorter boy, giving him a hug , " all homo. "

hunter took a deep breath walking
onto the set , watching the scene that was currently being filmed . he suddenly got a small tap on his shoulder , looking over to see malina .

" geez hunter, you're so tall. " she chuckled looking up at him , causing hunter go give her an overdramtic eyeroll and small
smile .

" you ready for the scene? " he asked , taking note of the girls costume , ragged up , torn , and dirty. but malina still managed to look beautiful in his eyes.

" as ready as i'll ever be . " she shrugged, " how about you? " she asked .

" cut ! " the loud echo of the yell filled the set causing it to go completely silent .