( xxvi.) so far awayyyyy

LOVE LETTERS ;
( xxvi.) so far awayyyyy
( multi )

wanda💘 - malina
cosmo💚 - hunter

wanda 💘
HUNTER
I GOT ANOTHER LETTER

cosmo 💚
no way.

wanda 💘
YEAH WAY
COME TO THE SCHOOL TRAILER NOW

cosmo 💚
but that's so far awayyyyy

wanda 💘
HUNTER
GET UR ASS OVER HERE
I NEED UR HELP JACKASS

cosmo 💚
FINE
anything for you cutie

wanda 💘
AWH
THANK YOU BABES💞💓💘💘💞💘💝💝💘💘💞💞💘💓💘💕💞💝💘💝💕💕💝💞💘💘💝💝

cosmo 💚
💞💓💕💓💘💞💘💞💝💞💕💞💝💘💝💘💝💕💘💕💝💘💞💘💞💝💞💝💗💝💕💞💕💞💝💘

wanda 💘
NOW RUN OVER HERE

hunter valdez has never done two things in his life . run and cry over someone . he had never ran in his life , he never did , he found himself always out of breathe and tired after even fast walking. he had never pictured himself , running to a school trailer on the set of asoue. never in his life could he ever imagine himself running. whenever he even walked at a fast pace , annalise and kora would often make fun of him for it. so he stayed away from running , until this moment in time. the girl he had been crushing on for three-fourths of the year , told him to run , so he listened.

finally reaching the door out of breath , hunter places a knock on the trailer door, " malina , " he panted, " open up please. " he said trying to catch his breath.

the door quickly slammed open , giving a nice breeze to the valdez boy. he smiled softly at malina as she watched her nudge him to come in. he quietly followed behind her , staring as she sat down on the couch , patting the seat next to her.

" he knows about the break up ! " malina blurted.

" he ? how do you know it's a
he? " he asked , seeing malina giving him a shrug of her shoulder, " then maybe it's a she you never know! "

" well THEY know about the break up ! " malina said.

" malina i'm sure these people are maybe just an obsessed fan or someone around work trying to prank you. you never know who— "

" i just want to let them down easily. "

as those words poured out of malina and hunter heard them made his eyes go wide, " you w-what? "

" i know this is probably an obsessed fan or someone who is ACTUALLY in love with me. but i want to let them down gentle because i like someone else. " malina admitted.

" you like someone? "

" don't change the subject. " malina said, " i need you to tell me how to let them down easily. "

" me? why me? i've never been in a relationship , i don't know anything about this stuff! " hunter said in a bit of an angry tone .

" i-i'm sorry hunter i didn't mean to— "

"i'm gonna go malina. i'll see you later. " a heartbroken hunter said standing up, quickly walking away from her and out of the trailer.

hunter valdez has never done to two things in his life , run and cry over someone. but today , he had done both of those things . chase after the girl of his dreams and cry over her.

a / n ;
this fricken chapter wasn't supposed to be this emo
lmao i'm so sorry ahdjjdjd