Prologue

After a long challenging mission, you were finally at the tower relaxing. Fury sent oh four weeks ago to bring down Hydra. You got yourself purposely captured so you could bring them down on the inside.

Your powers are immunity to most toxins and sensing emotions, making you the best candidate for the mission. You were drying your hair when you feel the floor start to vibrate.

"What the?" You whisper. A wave of shock and panic flow through you. You start to head for the door when a loud boom sends you tumbling backwards. You stay there quietly on the floor. The smell of smoke filled the room.

Another wave of emotions hit you. You got up and went to the lab. "This just has to be Tony related." You muttered. "Tony, I told you to keep it down! What's all the ruck-" You entered the lab and everything is all over the place.

You walk in cautiously, picking up a random metal pole sticking around. You walk around the lab until you get to Tony's table. You pick up a note that Tony left with your name written on it with big letters.

Y/n,
If you're reading this the explosion probably happened and knowing you, you'd either A) Yell at me for making too much noise when you want to relax. B) Check if I'm good. Or C) Both. Bruce and I were conducting an experiment with help of Loki's magic. The experiment obviously went hay wire and the effect will change us all. Loki warned us that it may backfire and knowing you're immune to toxins and stuff, you are our only hope.
~Tony

"Y/n you got my letter!"
You turn around and see a small boy with over sized clothes. "Tony?" You asked shocked.
"Yes." You got closer to the boy. He sure did look like Tony. "How do you remember you left me a letter?"
"I'm smart." Figures. He is a genius after all.

"Where are the others?"
He pointed to the other side of the lab where the other Avengers were sleeping.
"J.A.R.V.I.S. Run ages on the Avengers."
"Of course, Ms. Y/L/N. Tony 3. Steve 3. Bruce 3. Clint 4. Natasha 3. Thor 4. Loki 4. Bucky 4."
"Thanks, J.A.R.V.I.S."

Your other power was telekinesis which has finally come in handy. You never told anyone because you rarely used it. You gently lifted the sleeping Avengers. "Lets get you guys to bed." You told Fury what happened and your new mission is to babysit the Avengers.