Chapter Two

"Thank you for doing this Agent Hill." I pass her some coffee sitting next to her on the couch.
"Of course, Agent y/l/n. I have a soft spot for kids believe it or not."
"So do I." I smile.
"Another plus is that I'll be seeing them as kids, something I never thought I'd see."
"Trust me, it's something."

"Y/n, I'm ready!!!"
I face the hallway and see little Natasha dressed in her black dress.
"Hey princess! You look lovely!" I coo.
Natasha doesn't let anyone call her cute and as a little girl, she sure does call for attention.

"Thank you! Look Ms.Hill, y/n got me this beautiful dress!" Her red curls bounces as she goes to the door. "C'mon, y/n! Let's gooooo!!!"
I grab my purse, "Thank you again, Agent Hill."
"My pleasure. Be safe!"
I walk out to my car with Natasha holding my hand. I get her comfy in the backseat and soon get in the car myself.
"So, where do you want to go to breakfast?"
"Penelope's!"

We soon get there and each order pancakes.
"Nat, have you thought about what you wanted to do today?" Mats deep in thought as she chews on a piece of her pancake. "I wanted to do ballet, get a pet fish, and get matching outfits today with you."
Now I think about it, everything seems to check out.
"Now Natasha, you do know that fish die easily, right? I don't want you to get upset."
"I know. I'm looking to have a good time with it."
"Alright."

We finish eating and I pay the check, of course. I'm using the team credit card. Fury thought it was the least he could do. We go to the mall first and spend the whole morning looking for matching outfits. We finally find one and head out to Angelo's pizza.
(Picture of outfits is below! Nat chose it why, she thought it looked cute and sassy.)
After lunch, we go look for ballet classes. I finally found one and signed her up.

The bad news is that I have to buy her uniform, not to mention that I have to buy her fish too. I sit outside the studio waiting for her class to finish. She's graceful. Hopefully they do a rehearsal soon. I want to bring the boys and Carol to come watch her. When I told her her girlfriend turned into a kid, she freaked.

"Y/n!" I get a big hug from Romanoff.
"Hey Nat! How was ballet class?"
"Great. I made a friend!"
"That's so good!" I smile.
We start walking to the car.
"Can we go get my fish now?"
"Yes, hop in."

We finally arrive at the tower and Natasha runs straight to her friends showing off her fish and new clothes.
"How were they?" I ask.
"Angels! Please call me whenever. Loki did act up a little bit though." Agent Hill admits.
"Thanks for letting me know." I sigh.
She leaves and I feel chaos brewing in the air.

"Loki give me back Rocky!!" Natasha cries.
"That's not very nice." Steve pouts while comforting Natasha.
"Brother put it down." Thor pleads.
I walk in and use my powers to take Rocky from Loki and calm the room. "Loki." I warn.
"Sorry y/n." He says slyly.

"Now drumroll please."
Loki take sour some butter knives.
"I'm just gonna take these." I store away the knives.
"Tomorrow's day belongs to...', I show the card I pulled out, 4, 'Bruce."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~