"You're Perfect."

When you spend every second of your time with one person, and then all of a sudden, they're on a date with another girl ... and they might have crushes on each other ...

It definitely is not a nice thought.

*****

Alex P.O.V

I carry the banana split from the kitchen to the table where Ellie is sat. I would be lying if I said that she isn't a beautiful girl.

"Hey." Ellie smiles, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "How are you?"

"Good, how are you?"

"Yeah good." I grin, sitting down. "Well, cheers to a good date."

"Cheers," She giggles. "Were you surprised that I picked you for the date?"

I think, "I don't think so. I mean, we've been chatting and stuff. I've heard from a few people that you like me?"

"It's true." She blushes, moving her hair from her face. "But I wanted to say to you that you are the person I wanted to go on a date with. Like, I don't want any other guy."

I feel myself blushing pink. "So, where do you and Ella stand then?"

"We're good, like really good." I reply truthfully, reminiscing on her caramel blonde hair and cute dimples. "She is a really lovely girl."

"She is." Ellie agrees, taking a bite of her food. "But that doesn't mean that you can't get to know someone else too?"

"Yeah ... I guess so."

The date carries on, and the connection isn't as pure as mine and Ella's. It's still there though.

"Can I ask for something?"

"For what?" I frown.

"A kiss?"

Uhhh...

"Ellie," I whisper, placing my fork on the table. "There is an attraction between us. But out of respect for Ella and the relationship we have, I can't."

I can't make the same mistake again - I can't kiss Ellie like I did Megan. I can't risk losing her again.

Ella P.O.V

Later on ...

"Adam!" I call. I'm sat by myself on the swing, waiting for Alex to come back from the bathroom. "Come here?"

Adam turns away from Eyal and Wes, and walks up towards me. "What's up?"

"I need to chat to you," I say. "Did you have a good time on your date?"

"With Zara, Yeah, she's a cracking girl."

"I know," I reply. "But do me a favour. If you're gonna crack on with Zara, tell Rosie. She feels like crap at the moment because you seem to want to slip your dick into any girl that walks in."

"What are you talking about." Adam frowns like a child. "I didn't with Megan?"

"Because she doesn't fit your mould. Just don't treat my friends like shit, alright?"

I jump up from the seat and join Alex and Eyal back in the kitchen.

Hopefully that puts him right.

The next morning ...

Things got very tense between Adam and Rosie last night. Adam just needs to learn that treating girls like crap isn't going to do him any favours.