✫two✫

Taylor's POV

We don't have to be ordinary, make your bes..., my alarm goes off so stop it and get out of bed. I go to my bathroom and get in the shower. After I get out I put on my light blue sweater crop top with my black baggy sweatpants. I put my hair up in a messy bun, then I bring my luggage downstairs to put in the car. After putting to luggage in the car, I say by to my sister, brother, dad, and Luke (ok in the descriptions I said his name was Oliver well I changed it to Luke). On the way to the airport I think of how I just want to change my life.

When we arrive at the airport my mom and I wait for Ari and her mom. When they arrive Ari is wearing her pink sweater crop top, grey baggy sweatpants, and black vans, with her hair in a messy bun. We like to match. After saying goodbye to our moms we lock arms and walk onto the airplane.

Are you ready, I ask

Forever and Always, she says

Forever and Always, I say

Then we go to our seats.

-

-

Hayes Grier's POV

Bye Mom, I say

Today my best Tyler and I are going to California to audition for a new disney show. We are staying with my brother, Nash, and his best friend Cameron.

On the plane I am sitting in between a girl around my age and an old guy. The whole time their the girl was trying to throw herself at me. She would touch me arm. I would just ignore her.

*In California*

After getting of the plane I kinda just ran away from the girl. When I turned my head while running I turned my head and then someone ran into and I kinda ran into the person too. Then I saw a girl she was really pretty. But I can't like anybody so I just say watch where your going, and start to walk away.

Hey you ran into me too, she says while standing up

Whatever, I say

Wow your nice to your fans, I hear her utter

Shit, I say

I'm sorry, I say

Yeah right. I know how you are, she says

You don't know anything about me, I say

Yeah, well your all lovable and nice around fans and family, but around everybody else your a selfish jerk, she says

Wow she's right

No I'm not, I say and walk away to find Tyler.

She walks away too. I wonder who she is. All I know is that she isn't my type. But she is pretty.

-

-

Ari's POV

On the plane I was sitting by the window and a boy around my age. He was hitting on me. He was disgusting. So after I got off the plane I ran to go find Taylor, when I turned my head while running someone ran into me but I also ran into the person. When I looked up I saw the Hayes Grier. I wasn't a big fan but I did like his vines and he was hot.

Watch where your going, he says and starts to walk away.

Oh great another one of them

Hey you ran into me too, I say pissed. I usually don't act like this unless I want to be right.

Whatever, he said

Wow your nice to your fans, I utter trying to make him show his fake side

Shit, he says. Oh hear comes his fake side